PDA

View Full Version : okay guys and gals,

vencasand
09-12-2011, 12:31 PM
where is everybody? are you all away. it gets mighty lonely here when everyone is away. hello? anyone? how am i going to learn good things if you all quit? what is some handed down recipe from grandma that helps your skin?:(

y34963
09-12-2011, 05:15 PM
I will get some ready and post soon. I have been thinking now that winter is coming up we should post some hydrating masks and perhaps some nice lotions. Easy ones so everyone could mix them up without much time and costs.

vencasand
09-13-2011, 12:33 PM
that is great sandy. i didn't have a very inventive family. my mom came from a family of 10and my grandmother used to make her own lye soap. they lived off what they grew in the garden and the animals they raised. i used to watch her make soap. i still can smell all that lard!!! they never got poison!!!! i can't imagine how they all had nice skin. even my grandmother who had all this steam from the lye and lard coming up in her face. her and my granddad lived to be in their upper 90's. she must have had a secret cream she made but never got around to telling me. maybe good genes? too bad i don't have many of those!!

SandraWood
11-18-2011, 10:52 AM
Hello vencasand, I am here for your help, hope my mom's tips may help you much. I would love to share with you.

vencasand
11-18-2011, 01:30 PM
well sandra wood thank you. please post them here so everyone can learn from moms and grandmoms.