PDA

View Full Version : Best cardio exercise

Alston
07-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Hey...
Guys what do you think which is best cardio exercise...??
share your opinion with me..

pepsimax
07-27-2011, 04:57 PM
Personally I use the TRX suspension trainer every day. If you are unfamiliar with it then a quick google search will show you the item plus there are loads of youtube vids showing the range of exercises. It was invented by a former Navy SEAL and it can be used anywhere it can be fixed to. A door, tree, lamppost etc.
What I like most about it, is depending on what parts of the body you want to concentrate on that day you can just add to the resistance by altering your body angle. A full body work-out can be done in around 30 mins compared to an hour or two at a gym. Plus no weights or pressure points on the body. You work using your own weight and the angle you set.
It's as good for beginners as it is for extremely fit people.

vencasand
07-28-2011, 12:56 PM
i am sorry to say i don't have a cardio exercise. i have an aging back and hips. not much i can do but walk. then i have to walk slow because if i walk fast my hips give out on me. i was diagnosed with advanced osteoarthritis at 36 years old.

sampath
07-28-2011, 04:30 PM
Probably the one that you find most fun to do. So try out many things and find what clicks for you. – Even if you know what the “best” cardio is, it would be silly doing it just for that reason alone if you find some other cardio that is more fun. Unless you are super serious.

If you are super serious. Then I will try to give you an answer. Probably the closest you get to the truth is that what is considered “bests” depends on how you define it, or what you value the most. Some value time efficiency, others cardio conditioning, risk of injury, muscle conditioning, and there are probably other factors. From what I gather cross country skiing probably ranks high, as it uses the greatest amount of muscles in the activity and thus stressing your HR the most. But it is not very time efficient, at least how it is done by most.

You can also try using burpees, and skipping rope, if you like low cost and time efficiency.

But I would go with what your gut tells you is right for you. That is best in the long run IMO.

y34963
07-29-2011, 01:28 PM
You are absolutely right Sampath. Whatever works for you will be the best cardio exercise for you. There is no 'best' cardio exercise anyway. As long as you get your heart rate up and keep it there for 30 minutes you are doing a great cardio session.

Alston
07-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Hey

Hey...
Guys what do you think which is best cardio exercise...??
share your opinion with me..
thanks guys for your suggestions and reviews... keep it up... keep sharing

marklee
08-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Cardiovascular exercise depends on your heart rate – you want to focus on keeping your heart rate up without pushing it too high. Heart rate monitors are important with this type of workout.
But Stair climber and running. I suggest a combo of 40 minutes on each per day. They are different exercises that will maximize your cardio/fat burning workout. :)

ruvini
08-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Cardiovascular exercise depends on your heart speed – you desire to focus on trust your heart rate up without nearly it too high. Heart speed screen are key with this category of exercises.

I personally love the elliptical with some resistance; I do it 5 times a week 20 mins on weight lifting days, 40 mins on non weight days, and I keep my heart rate at a moderate level, about 140-150; not to mention it feels great afterwards, but I think the key is to up the resistance when you get used to a certain setting.

ponting
08-12-2011, 04:56 AM
Well i think People might have different opinions about the best cardio exercise that may be differ from my opinion . I think he best cardio exercise is Running ... What do you think about it ? .

Jimie
08-29-2011, 04:11 AM
Well in my opinion running is best cardio exercise. It is good for weight lose and increases stamina. A 30 to 40 minute running is best for fitness. I suggest everyone to do it regularly.

paulspnao
09-27-2011, 09:05 AM
I think the best cardio exercise is rope jumping, i also do rope jumping daily because my father says 15 minutes of rope jumping is equal to 1 mile running. Good luck!

Christiano
09-28-2011, 11:10 AM
There are lot of exercises but in my opinion walk is best cardio exercise. We can reduce lot of weight with it. Walk is also good for legs. It improves the condition of digestive system. It is good to do 30 to 40 minutes walk in a day.

sonali
09-30-2011, 09:21 AM
I'd go with running as well. It's not too strenuous but is a great exercise.

Marc
10-04-2011, 05:27 AM
Nice sharing.
Good question.
I think rope jumping is the best cardio exercise,
which you could drop your maximum weight and get
much strength in our whole body especially in your legs,
because 20 minutes of rope jumping is equal to 2 mile running.

Enoch
10-05-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi Alston,
I like cycling most in cardio exercises as besides reducing weight and increasing stamina it builds strength and tone muscles, strengthens the immune system and improves cardiovascular fitness.

stevesmith
01-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Hi,
Following are some health benefits of cardio exercise:

* Weight loss
* Stronger heart and lungs
* Increased bone density
* Reduced stress
* Reduced risk of heart disease and some types of cancer
* Temporary relief from depression and anxiety
* More confidence about how you feel and how you look
* Better sleep
* Provides more energy

jimparter
01-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks for sharing Great information & tips about health care system with us!!
A Good Health & fitness is very essential & the basic need of these days for everyone.

martinabbi
01-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Cardio is one of the most important things you can do for your body, whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or improve your health.
1 running
2 Cross-Country Skiing
3 Bicycling
is one of the best you can do :)

Andrew
01-17-2012, 07:47 AM
Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......

Danny89
03-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Personally, I found 'jogging' the effective most cardio exercise.
It give exercise (movement) to each part of the body. I'm enjoying.

mck123
04-03-2012, 11:09 AM
The best cardio exercise is the one you more like. The activity such as running, cycling, walking or rowing is not as most important as the simple fact that you like to do it. Choosing an activity you very enjoy keeps you looking forward to your workout.

skinlover
04-03-2012, 03:48 PM
What would dancing be classed as? I love doing that when I feel up to it. :P I just put on my favourite music and move around for about an hour, hahah. I do alot of stretching too and yoga, it must be helping cause I usually keep a toned stomach. :)

L.
x

Marcelo
04-07-2012, 05:32 AM
Nice sharing.
Good question.
I think rope jumping is the best cardio exercise,
which you could drop your maximum weight and get
much strength in our whole body especially in your legs,
because 20 minutes of rope jumping is equal to 2 mile running.

MHeath
05-28-2012, 09:07 AM
The best cardio exercises by which you can keep yourself fit and healthy always are:
Walking,
Running,
Aerobics,
Rope Jumping,
Swimming,
Cycling.
You can only make yourself fit and healthy if you'll stick to any of these exercises and do it on regular basis.

dawida
05-29-2012, 12:30 PM
Running is the most popular cardio work out today. It doesn’t require expensive or special equipment, and it can be done almost anywhere. The best thing about running is it burns calories seriously especially if it’s done on sprints and hills. Studies show that an average person weighing 145 lbs can burn up to 300 calories at 5.2 mph in 30 minutes.

Morris123
10-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Cardio exercises are always best for the fitness improvement.
These are mostly recommended by the expert to lose the weight and burn the fat.
The most effective cardio exercises are jogging, swimming, running, and cycling.

Revend
11-24-2012, 09:50 AM
There are so many cardio exercises but in my opinion running is best from all because this is the exercise for the whole body and in this workout our whole body works. I always prefer running.

Michaelswan
04-19-2013, 07:38 AM
Running is one of the best cardio exercise because it helps you to burn calories. Walking is another great choice for cardio because, like running, its accessible.