PDA

View Full Version : Edit button?

pepsimax
07-26-2011, 05:00 AM
I seem to have 'lost' the button to edit my posts. I don't or wouldn't edit them to change what I have wrote but I have used it a couple of times to add things or correct spelling (I'm anal like that :p ) and I wondered if there was something wrong or whether I'm just having a blonde moment.

pepsimax
07-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Now this is weird. The above post does have the edit button but other posts that I have check don't. :confused:

Dr.Deepak
07-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Ouch.. :h7:may be some error... i saw many new members posting an innocent reply and than later when it pass the moderation they edit their posts with link-back to their sites..and these gets unnoticed..to avoid this i had limit the edit time.. sorry for that.. Let me know if you now can edit the posts..and to avoid repetitive rapid spamming user have to wait atleast 30 secs to reply any posts or edit them.. sorry its just for those spammers.. Let me know if your problem is fixed now..

We have enable edit bottom for 48 hrs, within that period you can edit it after that period you may ask our staff for edit. I'll try to find some options for our good and reliable members, stay cool:h5:

Thanks

pepsimax
07-27-2011, 04:42 PM
The 'edit bottom'? Lucky you can edit you own posts. :p

That's cool. If it prevents spammers then do what you have to do. As I said it's just me being picky. :)