PDA

View Full Version : Tattos - Pro or Against ?

AdinaP
07-07-2011, 06:16 AM
Hmm...what opinion do you have about tattos?
Did you ever think about making one ? What ? What stopped you (or not) ?

I was thinkng on a tatto when I was young .... a hundered years ago. I wished a butterfly on my leg ... but my parents didn't let me to do it and now I'm happy :)

What opinion do you have about tattos ?

Dr.Deepak
07-07-2011, 07:28 AM
Well it depends on person to person. some find it fascinating some don't. I do see some people with very beautiful tattoos and i love it. But personally i don't like getting myself done. I'm not against it but i don't like having one.

pepsimax
07-07-2011, 02:25 PM
I like some tats in certain places but in my opinion I do not find someone attractive with multiple tats especially on the face. And sorry but I don't like tramp stamps either. (That of course is a personal opinion). Some can look good on the right person and in the right place. I have a very small one somewhere where it can be seen when I wear certain summer clothes but during times its more appropriate to not have it on show it can be covered without any problems.
It is something I thought about since early 20's and I eventually got it done on my 30th when I understood to the fullest the severity of having one done.
Sadly many give in to the peer pressure and status of tats too young and bitterly regret it when older.

AdinaP
07-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Yes...I know a lot of persons who regret now, that they made a tatto when they was young.
I also know a few persons who tattoed the name of they girlfriend on their arm. Boys ? What do you think about ? :h9:

Dr.Deepak
07-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Yes...I know a lot of persons who regret now, that they made a tatto when they was young.
I also know a few persons who tattoed the name of they girlfriend on their arm. Boys ? What do you think about ? :h9:

hehehe. What if she leaves you for the other guy and if its a permanent tattoo...:h6: Oh boy i'm sure he'll regret. I have seen few coming for laser because his GF or wife left and want it removed..

Zenisha
07-08-2011, 06:02 AM
hehehe. What if she leaves you for the other guy and if its a permanent tattoo...:h6: Oh boy i'm sure he'll regret. I have seen few coming for laser because his GF or wife left and want it removed..

hahaha.... lol.. was back after long time and it made me glad looking few posts today. haha.. one of my friend had her hand cut with his lover's name but now they are not anymore but the scar on her hand is still there and its more hard to remove then a tattoo, she feels so guilty for her works when she was young.

vencasand
07-08-2011, 01:36 PM
i tried to comment on this thread yesterday but whenever i clicked to post i was kicked out so hopefully i can do it today. tattoos are an individual thing. some of the artwork is amazing, one of my coworkers just had a baby and had her footprints tattooed on ther back with the baby's name and date of birth. it was amazing how accurate the footprints were. i personally never really wanted a tattoo. i am glad now. can you imagine one of those big butterflies on my back with my skin drooping. it would be a sad looking butterfly!!! same goes for body piercings. i am not real big on that either. would i want a doctor to have his nose pierced and tattoos all down his arms. ummm i don't think so. but to each his own. i am not against either tattoos or body piercings if they are done with taste.

y34963
07-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Tattoos are an individual decision. I agree with Brenda, one has to really think about the long term of a tat. When you are 60 years old think of what that tat will look like on your skin. I would bet that it would not look so pretty then and you still have a long life ahead of you. A droopy whatever, isn't so pretty. Like it or not, we all get old and saggy, lol.

roseskin
07-19-2011, 04:56 AM
I am against it, it just ruining the beautiful we have and it looks dirty.

mck123
09-23-2011, 08:26 AM
Personally i don't like tattoo's,although they look good but it also have lots of bad impact on skin.

AdinaP
04-08-2013, 10:50 AM
but it also have lots of bad impact on skin.

What are you talking about? :)