PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried Sheep Placenta

mavica
06-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Hey guys. I am curious to know what your responses are towards sheep placenta.:D

y34963
06-09-2011, 11:47 PM
I have never heard of this for skincare.

vencasand
06-10-2011, 01:38 PM
no never heard of this. but i heard of apple stem cell formula that helps skin from aging. it is patent pending. it was developed in switzerland. muac sells it. i haven't tried it yet but i think i might.

mavica
06-11-2011, 04:22 PM
i have jus bought it and will be seeing it works wonders. Await my update. It uses cellular therapy, heard about it?

y34963
06-11-2011, 08:12 PM
I have heard of apple stem cell too Brenda. I haven't tried it myself but I have heard great reviews.

mavica
06-12-2011, 02:03 PM
apple stem cell is phyto stem cell from switzerland if i am not wrong.

vencasand
06-12-2011, 02:36 PM
mavica, yes it was developed in switzerland. let us know how your product is. i really never heard of it. is it sold world wide or just in particular areas?

mavica
06-13-2011, 06:13 AM
I wouldn't say sheep placenta is new. It is just that the others in the market ain't that good in terms of quality. We need the best for our skin and body. it is not available in all parts of the world yet. However If you sare interested do let me know so that I can furnish you with details.

mavica
06-13-2011, 06:15 AM
Btw brenda howmuch does muac sell their cell renewal skin care series

vencasand
06-13-2011, 01:22 PM
i just looked it up and it is $46.40 for 1 oz. us. i would get the sample to start off with.

soccer2011
06-13-2011, 02:31 PM
I have never heard of this. I'd like to hear how it works for you! Keep us posted :)

mavica
06-16-2011, 08:41 PM
is the muac skincare series the 5 basic and are they all cell renewal??

vencasand
06-17-2011, 01:51 PM
MUAC stands for makeup artists choice. it has a whole line of products. i know most of them are made from natural products. you can go on line and look at their site. i really can't answer your question but if you look at their site you might be able to answer it yourself.

mavica
06-19-2011, 05:48 PM
brenda do they come in the basic 5 with all being cell renewal technology

SiameseCat
09-06-2011, 08:15 AM
Call me narrow-minded, but I find this a little off-putting. I would consider plant-derived stem cells. One of my raw materials for the DIY skincare is based on that, if I understand it right. But I have a problem with anything derived from animals in skincare.

mavica
09-07-2011, 05:13 AM
its true that there are some that shriek at the thought of animal cells. However, it is scientifically proven that humans get more efficient and tremendous results from it due to compatibility based on our structure and genome.

Then again it is how much do we want to improve our health in that sense. plants are living things too. but why is it that we do not perceive them negatively as we do for animal consumption.

SiameseCat
09-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Maybe my opinion is more instinctive than anything else. I'm aware that plants are also living things. I would never wilfully damage or destroy them. And I'm definitely appalled at food being wasted.
But it's fairly safe to assume they don't feel anything. Of course stem cells of any kind probably feel nothing. But as I said, it's more of an instinctive reaction on my part.

nadine
09-14-2011, 02:00 AM
I googled sheep placenta and i came across a skin lightening product (NeuCell) that uses "sheep placenta extract". i guess it's not really new, just a little laid back i think. but are you going to use just sheep placenta? not as an ingredient? tell us what the effect would be. there are testimonials saying that their skin looked more youthful. tell us if the same will happen to you. also heard about it for the first time.

AdinaP
09-14-2011, 11:03 AM
@mavica, I've heard some good things about sheep placenta, but I didn't had the oportunity to test it on myself. To be honest, I wasn't in need ..

I would be happy if you would make us a review of sheep placenta, of course if you already tried it.

mavica
09-15-2011, 09:12 AM
Yes AdinaP I have most definitely tried it and am constantly consuming it. It is really beyond my imagination because its just so amazing. I have tried others before but none have given me remarkable effects except the one I have tried recently.

Firstly due to my hectic schedule and sleep loss, it has helped me to awake and still feel refreshed and ready for the next day. My cells have improved tremendously after doing a live cell check. My skin has felt tighter in my thighs,cheeks area and sexual performance. My friends have have consumed it have gotten firmer busts as well and has manage to regain their confidence as it has help them in hair loss problems.

I believe that it has been a need for me to maintain my health to look good and feel good at the same time as long while I live.

nadine
09-28-2011, 06:38 AM
oh.seems that sheep placenta has some kind of magic. where did you get it mavica? is it just pure sheep placenta extract or it's an ingredient of a product?

mavica
09-29-2011, 06:14 PM
I got it from the distributor. Sheep placenta is its main ingredient. It has other ingredients as well. I have to agree with you about being magic but its simply amazing.

Shane
10-03-2011, 01:42 AM
Hello. Here I am again. Sharing some tips to help career women like me. A lot of people say 30 years old is the new 25 years old for women in this generation because women of today is more career oriented. In a fast phase world, one day you'll wake up not knowing that you are already in your 40's and when you look at your mirror you will already see your skin starting to have wrinkles and visible signs of aging. Neucell Anti-wrinkle cream is the best solution in that kind of problem. It has a sheep placenta extract that recreates the environment which triggers our cells into action and restart the skin's self-regeneration power. So if you want to be young not just by heart but also by looks, you should try this one.

mavica
10-04-2011, 04:53 PM
Hello. Here I am again. Sharing some tips to help career women like me. A lot of people say 30 years old is the new 25 years old for women in this generation because women of today is more career oriented. In a fast phase world, one day you'll wake up not knowing that you are already in your 40's and when you look at your mirror you will already see your skin starting to have wrinkles and visible signs of aging. Neucell Anti-wrinkle cream is the best solution in that kind of problem. It has a sheep placenta extract that recreates the environment which triggers our cells into action and restart the skin's self-regeneration power. So if you want to be young not just by heart but also by looks, you should try this one.

Hey Shane. As a person who consumes sheep placenta, I would recommend you to consider trying it as well because of the difference in absorption in the intestines vs the skin. Scientifically proven the cells are absorbed well in the intestines. Although it is more costly, it is the best way yet far to improve quality of life based on research and my experience. Thanks for sharing the cream.

jaimemoore
10-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Basically there are many health products out there advocating the use of sheep placenta for curing various problems like hair loss, poor health, and anti aging skin cream. I was wondering, why sheep? The monkey has a biological makeup that is 99% similar to us, and other animals too like cows seem an equally viable option. Anyone knows?

mavica
10-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Basically there are many health products out there advocating the use of sheep placenta for curing various problems like hair loss, poor health, and anti aging skin cream. I was wondering, why sheep? The monkey has a biological makeup that is 99% similar to us, and other animals too like cows seem an equally viable option. Anyone knows?

I have to agree with you to the monkey portion. I used to think that too. However, logic sets in, there has been no known case of sheep diseases that has been passed on to human.Sheep cells are easily accepted by human cells without any rejections. Furthermore the sheeps in New Zealand are well taken cared and they have a very good immune system. And ethically, men do not consume monkeys.

MrsJ
10-13-2011, 08:00 PM
OMG that sounds so gross! I cannot imagine using this - let alone put it in my mouth! Being vegetarian is one thing - but consuming placenta is another. Look up Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease or CJD on Wikipedia. CJD is at times called a human form of mad cow disease, given that bovine spongiform encephalopathy is believed to be the cause of variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease in humans. CJD is the most common among the types of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy found in humans. Sheep get Scrapie (very close to CJD), and while it does not appear to be transmissable to humans - its not for me!

I'd rather have wrinkles.

nadine
10-14-2011, 06:46 AM
According to maxalife.com, sheep placenta extract de-ages the skin:

This sheep placenta extract also helps in improvement of elasticity to make the skin look firm and not saggy, as well as nourishes the skin...It reduces sebum production and tightens the pores to make it less prone to acne. Furthermore, it promotes rapid healing and reduction of scars in order to make the skin free from imperfections.