PDA

View Full Version : How pelvic floor exerciser are beneficial?

anjana agrawal
06-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi all,
Pelvic floor exerciser is an instrument helpful in building muscles. I found that this instrument is more effective than other forms of exerciser because it shows the difference in our pelvic muscles in some week only. But I have one question here how it can be beneficial for pregnant women? I appreciate the answer from everybody.

vencasand
06-01-2011, 01:48 PM
kegel excercises helps to strengthen your pelvic muscles to make them stronger so they don't tear during vaginal births. also if you have been doing the excercises throughout your pregnancy you will be able to relax your muscles to alow the baby to come thru without as much stress.

paulspnao
10-04-2011, 07:22 AM
Kegel exercises strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder and bowel. You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about anytime, whether you're driving in your car, sitting at your desk or relaxing on the couch. You can even do Kegel exercises when you're pregnant. Start by understanding what Kegel exercises can do for you — then follow step-by-step instructions for contracting and relaxing your pelvic floor muscles.

stevesmith
11-17-2011, 06:53 AM
Hi,

Pelvic floor exercise is also called as Kegels exercise.
This Exercises is beneficial for women in pregnancy, childbirth, aging, being overweight, and abdominal surgery.
Kegels can help men achieve stronger erections and to reduce premature ejaculatory.