PDA

View Full Version : why do you think that

vencasand
05-30-2011, 01:48 PM
my girlfriend at work who has eczema on her arms and legs doesn't benefit from the cream i use for psoriasis? as you know i use rosehips and hibiscus cream on my skin and it helps control my psoriasis. i gave her some to use and it soothes her skin but doesn't start to take it away like it does on me. i know that they are both different problems but they are both immune disorders. got any answers?

Dr.Deepak
05-30-2011, 02:27 PM
Yea skin disease is just like that, one therapy which works wonder to you might not work for other and vice versa. So its like keep trying new therapy..Though few treatment may control eczema for some time being, its very important to change your lifestyle too ,remember the factors which might trigger the eczema and avoid it.

vencasand
05-31-2011, 04:55 PM
thank you, deepak, i was so hoping it would work for her. she has got to be in pain.

mac38
06-13-2011, 05:44 AM
Skin disease are really infected. that have been spread from touched by infected skin. To avoid this You should use antibacterial bath soap to prevent infection.

abhinav singh
06-13-2011, 08:14 AM
Purchase a bottle of vitamin E lotion.Secondly, alternate bleach bath with soothing herbal soaks .Third, apply cool compresses of cotton fabric soaked in apple cider vinegar or water.

josemdonati
11-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Hi Guys

I think retin-A is good for treating eczema in such time you could observe the deference compare before.