PDA

View Full Version : What is cold sore remedies?

anjana agrawal
05-26-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi everyone,
It can be seen if anyone found a small sore on the face or in the mouth it gives pain a lot. It is necessary to remove them otherwise they may give you pain. They take mostly seven to ten days in clearing. They look sometimes as canker sores that are not contagious. They also produce small painful ulcers in the soft tissue of the mouth. You should take cold sores treatment after consulting with doctor.

vencasand
05-27-2011, 01:54 PM
cold sores around the lips can be treated with lysine ointment or abreva. oral mouth sores can be helped by oragel. it just puts a protective covering over it until it heals. if you have a lot of these mouth sores you should see a doctor so maybe he can find out why you are having this. if your mouth is sore a mixture 1:1 ration of diphenhydramine and maalox mixed together. swish around your mouth and hold it for a few seconds. you can spit it out or swallow it isn't going to hurt you.

sampath
07-29-2011, 05:57 AM
One of my most favorite home remedies for cold sore is definitely lemon. Lemon has been used to stop fever blisters or cold sores over decades in Europe. You can cut a small slice of lemon and place it either on your cold sore and leave it there as long as you can. Change it as often as possible with a fresh slice.

eddy22
05-22-2012, 08:41 AM
Cold sores can be complicated by way of infection; therefore it is also essential to make sure they're clean by cleaning carefully with water and soap. Herpes virus also called cold sores or maybe fever blisters, are usually painful lesions on the skin which can kind around the lips, face, cheeks, or even nose.

kimclara
09-10-2012, 10:17 PM
That sounds like it's going to sting and hurt!

kimclara
09-10-2012, 10:17 PM
@sampath That sounds like it's going to sting and hurt!

Ankith
10-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Drinking lemon balm tea is best cold sore remedy or else use Abreva. But using Abreva is little expense.

Dorothy Evans
11-10-2012, 07:29 PM
There is a lemon tea it is called Vick Pyrena and it works so great, just drink a cup of this tea when you feel sick and you will be up in seconds trust me

anniewallents
11-23-2012, 04:32 PM
F**** they are painful i have one right know and its killing me.

francisco1234
01-04-2013, 08:57 PM
you need to get a cream for your herpes.

clintoncerejo
04-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Is there any cream for the herpes treatment?

Dr.Deepak
04-05-2013, 03:14 PM
Is there any cream for the herpes treatment?

Although there is no specific cream for herpes simplex, you may apply acyclovir cream that might help shorten the disease course.

kaufenpreis
07-26-2016, 09:10 AM
16 Ways to Prevent & Get Rid of Cold Sores

cold soresA cold sore is not welcome on your face, or anywhere else, for that matter. Not only are they cosmetically unappealing, they can be downright painful. Let’s get over the fact they’re caused by the herpes virus. We all know it, and that aspect gets far too much attention. Defining cold sores simply for what they are, they are small, fluid filled lesions that pop up generally on or around your lips. The blisters often group together, and after they break, a crust forms over the resulting sore. There is no true cure for the virus, or the cold sores. The bright side is that there are preventative measures you can take that lessen outbreaks, severity, and duration. If the bothersome blisters do show up, there are a decent number of home remedies for cold sores that may ease your discomfort, and help diminish their appearance. Just because there is no cure, doesn’t mean you’re stuck using irritating prescription face creams or having a cold sore that hangs around for an eternity.

Juliedespino
10-24-2016, 10:35 AM
By Using Oregano Oil and Neem Oil you can get rid from Cold sore

doler
11-24-2016, 01:55 AM
Alternative Treatment Options for Managing Genital Herpes

Alinn Smith
11-24-2016, 05:10 AM
According to my point of view, there are many remedies to treat cold sores such as Liorice which proves to prevent virus cells, aloe vera ointment, zinc oxide cream, milk which is rich in proteins etc..., hydrogen peroxide which kills the infection and enhances the healing and so on. So, just apply them and treat your cold sores.

ghostwriter
03-16-2017, 04:06 PM
They’re embarrassing and painful. Cold sores appear as blisters — fluid filled pockets beneath the surface of the skin around the mouth or on the lips. They can break open, ooze, and crust over, lasting for around seven to 10 days. Those seven to 10 days can be brutal, but you may find comfort in home remedies and natural treatments.

About 90 percent of adults across the globe test positive for the virus that causes cold sores. Most of these people will likely never show symptoms, but some may deal with recurring breakouts.
Advertisement

Cold sores are actually a symptom of the herpes simplex virus (HSV-1). When a person first contracts the virus, they will experience a breakout within just a few days. The initial breakout can be the worst, accompanied by a fever, sore throat, aches and pains, and a headache.

But the virus doesn’t leave the body after the initial breakout; it simply remains dormant in your nerve cells.

Dubaicosmetic
06-16-2017, 11:39 AM
I have also face this problem in every winter season, its really painful but if you will use luke warm water add some salt and wash the affected area. it can decrease the pain

CarefullPineapl
06-22-2017, 09:23 AM
Half a cup of warm water, 1 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of honey, a bit of lemon juice - rince your face few times a day and you'll forget what herpes is. I've seen some other stuff that you can take here but I prefer natural things

San
07-30-2017, 03:07 AM
did anyone try the method from dr oz

Shizakhan
10-31-2017, 07:11 AM
There is a large range of natural remedies that may reduce cold sore symptoms, some are here.
Lip balms with at least 1 percent lemon balm.
Drinking lemon tea and using lemon tea compresses.
Peppermint, mint, and witch hazel oil.
Aloe vera gel can soothe inflamed sores while providing crucial moisture.