PDA

View Full Version : Beauty tips- Herbal skin care really does worl!

freeskincaretip
05-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Hello all,

I am using the herbal remedies for my skin to get glow and fairness from last 6 months . I have never used it before it and just can't believe that it really work. I want to share that tips with u, it may be become useful for u.....

Aloe Vera- one of the most effective remedy for skin care having excellent healing properties. Aloe Vera is a plant extract is an herbal skin care products are the best example. Fresh aloe extract a natural leader, is to help reduce the skin. The sunburn treatment and therapy can help.

Squeeze an orange and, using your fingers, pat the liquid on your face. The juice will evaporate quickly and leave you with a radiant glow. Plus you'll have the benefits of the antioxidant vitamin C.

Coconut oil can work as an excellent skin moisturizer if applied immediately after a shower. Oils such as olive, jojoba or coconut oil, and Vaseline (petroleum jelly) sit on top of the skin and lock in moisture, thus acting as a water sealant.

Separate the egg white from the egg yolk. Use cotton to soak in the egg white and apply on the skin. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then wash with lukewarm water.

Use of Turmeric to fight pigmentation: Mix little amount of turmeric with cucumber juice or lemon. Apply this to the pigmented area of your skin.

Apply mixture of 1 teaspoon each of lime juice and tomato juice twice a day.
Apply crushed mint leaves around the eyes. This provides cooling effect to the tired eyes and heals Dark Circles.

exprt143
05-25-2011, 12:30 PM
I also agree that Herbal skin care really works.I would like to share some more uses of Aloe Vera:
Reduce tissue damage.
Can be used as natural moisturizer.
Reduce hair dandruff.
Replace aloe with conditioner for silkier, smoother hair.

paulspnao
06-27-2011, 06:40 AM
Interesting topic about our health and our skin. I agree to all. Nice and easy tips. Our health depends on our lifestyle. If we live our life with discipline then we will live happy and healthy in our life. Thanks for sharing..

nirma1230
07-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Melt Vaseline and one chocolate chip in the microwave, mix and let resolidify for chocolate lip gloss!

*. Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet - every day!

*. Put Vaseline on your elbows every day - they will stay soft!

*. Put Vaseline on your cuticles several times a day for softer and better looking cuticles every day.

*. Use Vaseline as lip gloss.

*. Can be used as a moisturizer for acne sufferers (it is a misconception that it clogs pores)

*. Moisturizes severe dry skin

*. Use Vaseline on your knees to prevent that dry, ashy look

*. Mix with sea salts to make a scrub!

*. Applying Vaseline on your teeth prevents lips from sticking to teeth for celebrities and contestants in beauty pageants who smile a lot

*. Applied on teeth before applying lipstick prevents lipstick from sticking on them.

*. Applied on teeth before applying lipstick prevents lipstick from sticking on them.

*. Applied under eye shadow it can create a shiny effect.

*. Applied on cheeks for a dewy look.

*. Can be used to smooth and soothe skin after shaving.

*. Lubricates ear lobes and helps to make earring insertion easy and painless

*. Helps to ease off stuck on rings

*. Reduces scaling and itching associated with dandruff

*. Smear a tiny bit on your hands and scrunch through your hair for a choppy look

*. Rub Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they won’t get stuck to the caps

*. Put Vaseline on your lips, leave it a few minutes, then scrub your lips with a toothbrush to exfoliate and leave them SO smooth
Try these Vaseline Beauty Tips for body care and get good results

y34963
07-27-2011, 10:02 PM
Vaseline is not recommended for skincare as it contains Petrolatum which is a semisolid mixture of hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum. I would think most people would not want to put petroleum on their skin.

We have to remember what is put on our skin is absorbed into our body and could cause all kinds of problems either immediately or years later.

There are safer products on the market that you could use for the above situations that would not potentially harm you.

sampath
07-28-2011, 05:27 PM
Aloe vera, which is an extract from Aloe plant, is one of the best examples of herbal skin care product. Freshly extracted aloe vera is a natural hydrant that helps in soothing skin. It also helps in healing cuts and treating sun burns.

A number of herbs are known to possess cleansing properties. Dandelion, chamomile, lime flowers and rosemary herbs, are a few examples of such cleansers. Their herbal skin care properties get invoked when they are combined with other herbs like tea.

lezah
08-25-2011, 01:58 AM
Here are 22 practical Herbal Tips for Skin Care

1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.

2) Cut some beet root into small pieces and grind them. Squeeze juice from beet root and massage to your face for 5 minutes. Shower after 10 minutes with mild soap or gram flour.

3) Mix sandalwood powder with rose water and add 4 to 5 drops of milk in it and apply on to your face and body. Shower after 15 minutes with warm water.

4) Mix honey in water and drink daily in the morning to keep your skin shiny and smooth.

5) Warm honey and mix with lemon juice and apply on to face. Wash after it dry.

6) Mix Turmeric, sandal powder and olive oil and apply to body. Shower after 10 minutes.

7) Massage your skin with milk. Milk has moisturizer, it will keep your skin smooth.

8) Use humidifiers and keep room temperature moderate to keep your skin away from dryness.

9) Hot water blushes your skin and you don't feel fresh unless you have bath with little cold water. If you have shower for a longtime, dead skin will be automatically be removed. Do not rub with towel, be gentle on your skin.

10) Take food which contains more A and C vitamin.

11) Grate carrot and boil. Massage that mixture to body to get fair and smooth skin.

12) For natural bleaching: - mix milk and lemon juice. The
milk will break as soon as you mix the lemon juice in it. Use that mixture to massage on your body. It works as natural bleaching.

13) Mix turmeric and cream on the top of milk, massage that mixture to body.

14) If you go into sun your skin will lost the fair ness. To get your skin color to normal take equal quantities of cucumber juice and tomato juice and apply on to skin. Shower after 10 minutes.

15) Massage mustard oil to your skin for 5 minutes and have shower with gram flour or mild soap.

16) Mix cream on the top of milk and all-purpose flour and apply that paste on to your skin avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips. Shower after 5 minutes. This will make skin smooth.

17) Mix curds (yogurt) with wheat flour and apply to your skin and take shower after 5 minutes.

18) Grind rose petals and mix with cream on the top of milk and apply to your body. Shower after 10 minutes.

19) Scaly skin is a result of fluorine deficiency. Fluorine is the anti-resistant element of the human body, the absence of which creates problems in the blood and spleen. Since cooking and heating foods destroys fluorine, it is better to eat uncooked raw fruits and vegetables. Other foods rich in fluorine are goat milk and cheese, rye flour, avocados, sea plants and cabbage, cream whey and cottage cheese.

20) Wrinkle skin is a result of Sodium deficiency and makes skin sticky. Cucumbers are ideal for combating and preventing sodium deficiency because they are not only high in sodium, but also help in keeping the body cool, a great summer's treat.

21) Skin rashes are the result of silicon deficiency. To avoid pus and rashes, eat plenty of sprouts, alfalfa, barley, tomatoes, spinach, strawberries and figs.

22) Skin eruptions are the result of Chlorophyll. And are found in wheat grass and other green leafy vegetables

Edanur
10-14-2011, 01:19 PM
Here are some more herbal beauty tips:

Grind nutmeg with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. This works as a magic. Pimples should disappear without leaving a mark.

Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.

Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder.

Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.

Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.

Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and pimples .

Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.

kazia
10-17-2011, 10:29 PM
its much preferable to use herbal because of its natural nutrients unlike with some synthetic procedures. its nice to use lemon and extract its juice and scrub it in your or you may use Aloe Vera.

vguidry1985
11-14-2011, 02:26 AM
:)Natural herbal products are skin-friendly, have almost nil side effects, provide nourishment to skin and contain minerals and vitamins that keep your skin healthy. Skin care products must be fragrance free, should not have artificial colors, should be non-irritating and non-comedogenic and must be cruelty-free. Sometimes beauty problems are born out of dietary imbalance and must be paid attention to from that aspect. Weak fingernails may be symbolic of calcium deficiency while lusterless hair may speak of silicon deficiency. Dull and dry skin needs more vitamin D. Healthy person looks naturally beautiful. Green tea, calendula, linden, chamomile and rosemary are some of the natural herbal products that work quite well as sunscreens and skin revitalizers.

nstineo
11-15-2011, 03:56 AM
Hey herbal products make much beneficial in taking care about your skin. Those will contain less chemicals which will make to be in touch with the nature and to take the most general ways in taking care about your skins. Many products are there which will help you to get glowing skin back to you. You can purchase those products on online. Few months back i purchased those on online and i got those products at very less price. The following link will give the details about the online stores offering skin care products.:):)

koydranreb
11-22-2011, 11:57 PM
Can someone please recommend a good organic / herbal skin care line to me?

I'm mainly looking for a face cleanser + moisturizer.

I'm from england and have combination skin (which includes acne), if that makes any difference lol. I'm willing to buy from overseas ... but i'd rather not, having bad experiences in the past.

Also ... u know ... the cheaper the better lol. I'm 16 and have to buy my own face products so .. i'm not exactly rolling in money lol

Thanks alot xx