PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use sheet masks in thier skin care routine?

sallyB
05-09-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm not talking about clay or mud masks or exfoliators. I'm talking about the type of mask demi moore had on in her twitter post. It was a full face mask. She said she got it the airport. I'm just wondering if anyone has tried these and which one is the best?

sallyB
05-19-2011, 10:22 AM
Minor update....since this last post...a friend sent me to the korean supermarket for masks. Apparently they're big in Korea and there's tons of cheap masks to choose from at the store. Of course, I can't read most of them. But I bought a few that looked cool. They're ok I guess.

But after doing some online searching....I found a few other better types I want to try...

And I also just posted a contest in general chat for sheet masks I found on about.com sweepstakes.

mac38
06-06-2011, 05:50 AM
Hi dear I have heard first time from you for such mask and searched for same on sites. I got one best result. I also want to try this. sending you the link

http://www.beauty-box-online.com/japanese-sheet-mask-marathon/

lezah
06-07-2011, 08:04 AM
However, sheet masks are great for travelling. They are light and will not take up much space in your luggage, plus you can get around those pesky airport guidelines on carrying fluids and gels.

sallyB
06-09-2011, 01:59 AM
I didn't win the belmondobeauty.com/sweepstakes - but they emailed a 25% OFF coupon so I bought a box. I really love them. Much better than the cheapo mask from korean market. They came in a hard box and each is still in an individual pouch. I'll admit the first one was hard to get on - it's slippery and floppy and it's confusing. But the second time I used it I was much better. The masks are terrific and I'm going to make them a part of my ritual. I even saved the juice from the pouches in a cup and put it on my face, neck and hands - it's fabulous stuff. And so much of it. It's like a free anti aging serum with each mask. They should really make the pouches resealable.

mariawatson
09-25-2014, 11:18 AM
I always had a fascination of tying out exotic treatments for my acne and at times some of them paid off well. Very recently I got hold of the Problematik Skin Mask
from Sakare and since using it my face has been largely free from acne. I typically use it once every week and the results I have been getting has encouraged me to try out
more of their products. Even my boyfriend seems to appreciate the difference in my face and I can definitely recommend Sakare to anyone looking to pamper their skin