PDA

View Full Version : Sun Damaged Skin - Best Creams?

smileybeaty1
05-07-2011, 07:48 AM
Hi,

I have sun damaged skin on my face, and the brown spots are quite visable. Is there a cream or product which actually works to reduce the appearance of brown spots?

y34963
05-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Start using a good broad spectrum sunscreen. If you do not use a sunscreen you will not reduce the damage to your skin.

You may want to do a facial peel to start to get rid of the damage. Start with a low percentage one then go from there depending on the reaction you get. I cannot recommend one but do a google search as there are many on the market.

This will take time, you will not get rid of the damage over night.

vencasand
05-09-2011, 02:59 PM
there are a lot of products that will help sun damage. as long as you give them time to work. argon oil can help skin damage. papaya is another product to help skin damage. just remember to please use sunscreen or your efforts will be lost.

sampath
07-28-2011, 05:48 PM
You may have heard of lycopene. Lycopene comes from tomatos and there is growing evidence that increasing your intake of lycopene can help protect women from breast cancer and men from prostate cancer. However there is also now significant evidence that lycopene can help boost your skin’s natural sun protection and therefore help protect it naturally from harmful UV rays.

And there are other natural ingredients which have also been found to have significant benefits as a natural sun protection.Along with the best natural skin care products taking Omega 3 supplements that include lycopene also gives you better weapons for repairing sun damaged skin.

rubyJacksonn
10-31-2012, 07:47 AM
You need to apply aloe vera to your skin as a preventative.
Apply a quality sunscreen with at least 15 SPF to sun damaged skin twice a day,
Mix 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel and 30 to 40 drops of lavender essential oil and apply evenly to your skin each night before bed.
Don't take very hot or very cold showers and avoid harsh soaps and disinfectants. Because sun damage causes the oil-producing glands of the body to become less productive, your skin will be dryer, and soaps and extreme temperatures will only further strip the oils from your skin.
Hope this help.
Good Luck

shaunmarsh
10-31-2012, 10:09 AM
There are many products that reduce red spots and scars.i think you should reduce scars naturally.because some skin cream may harm your skin.

sunita1211
03-28-2013, 09:43 PM
hi,
The application of best sunscreen would fail when one wants to enjoy swimming in the sun or on a beach as water washes it off. The consequence is tanning of the skin and sun burn. Aloe Vera for skin in the form of Gel Or Creme is the best remedy to treat sun burn it cures sun burn and tan much faster and in a natural way than any other chemical product.

kevinkrieger
11-27-2013, 04:56 AM
Using sunscreen every day and avoiding any unnecessary sun exposure
Never apply oily or greesy creams on your face and other body parts soon before going in hot sun.
Use Aloe vera gel regularly.
Yogurt is also easy way to lighten brown spots.

disummer5565
12-29-2013, 10:52 PM
I have heard of a skin whitening (http://www.fontaineminerals.com/skin-whitening.htm) treatment that I am thinking about trying out as well for my brown sun spots. Of course the best way to get ride of thm is to saty out of the sun. Since that is nearly impossible where I live, I think that I will give this treatment a try instead :)

Pantherkaur
08-14-2014, 04:31 AM
Apply yogurt to all sun damaged areas. Rinse off skin with cool water. Apply a moisturizing lotion or Sunscreen cream with SPF14 before going to outside.
Cover your skin from the direct sunlight.

marclewis
08-30-2014, 05:48 AM
I think you should go with things found in kitchen such as yogurt, potato, aloe vera, lemon juice, cucumber etc. They are safe to use on skin and very effective to reduce spots on your skin and make your skin fresh and smooth.

Vaileria
09-03-2015, 10:05 AM
You should use Dermaxsol sunscreen to protect your skin from sun damage. While surfing web I found that it is great for all skin types, this hydrating cream with SPF-30 is fast absorbing, providing a protective barrier against photo-aging and the sun's harmful rays. Also provides an excellent makeup base that is non-greasy. It is developed by leading dermatologists. Dermaxsol moisturizes and blends naturally with the color of your skin reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

KathyMitchell
03-08-2016, 10:30 AM
Hello,
Choose a sunscreen based on your skin type, your climate, and the intensity of your sun exposure. Have you heard about Dermaxsol, it is a product of Solvaderm Skincare Brand. It is a Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF-30 which nourishes and hydrates your skin while helping to defend against sunburn.

addisoncave
12-07-2016, 11:25 AM
Lemon Juice. Cut a lemon and rub a slice on your tanned skin. ...
Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice and Rose Water. ...
Bengal Gram Flour and Turmeric. ...
Masoor, Tomato and Aloe. ...
Honey and Ripe Papaya. ...
Oat Meal and Buttermilk. ...
Yogurt and Tomato Extract. ...
Orange Juice and Yogurt.

andrestrang
12-22-2016, 01:47 PM
Due to my experience, I use aloe and green tea for being sunburn.Aloe vera contains various vitamins, minerals, and trace elements, including zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium, copper, zinc, sodium, manganese, tannins, germanium, potassium, amino acids, and selenium. The glycoproteins and the lidocaine in aloe vera is an anesthetic relieve pain and inflammation. The polysaccharides in aloe vera help repair damaged skin cells and trigger the formation of new ones. Aloe vera stops burning sensations and prevents swelling. The aloectin B in aloe vera strengthens the immune system to prevent infection and accelerate the healing process. Aloe vera juice forms a protective layer over burned and peeling skin, hydrating it and holding moisture in. How can you use it? If you have sunburn, the 1st thing you should do is wash that areas with cold water, and then use towel to let it dry. After that, you cut an aloe vera leaf open lengthwise and use fingertips to apply gel to sunburned skin, leave on until dry and absorbed. Of course you must re-wash with cold water. The best way is doing that for 2-3 times a day.
Green tea is the same with aloe vera. You use wet packet of green tea and then apply directly on that areas. You will feel more comfortable and of course, it will be much easier to heal the sunburned skin.

ethelcurtis
03-23-2018, 04:33 PM
I think you should go with things found in kitchen such as yogurt, potato, aloe vera, lemon juice, cucumber etc. They are safe to use on skin and very effective to reduce spots on your skin and make your skin fresh and smooth.

thank you for sharing!!

ethelcurtis
03-23-2018, 06:15 PM
i used milani conceal 2 in 1 foundation and i am totally satisfied with this it this is the list where you can buy this

jacob44
03-24-2018, 02:20 PM
Hey,

Sorry hear that you are suffering from skin damaged. Not only you but also many people are suffering from it. I also had the same issue and that irritating me all the time. Anyways I have few questions to you.

1) Did you use any kind of products yet?
2) How long are you suffering from it?
3) What's the size of it?

Anyways come to the point. I was suffering almost a year and then found something called remove large skin tags yourself. By using this one myself got relieved and no skin tag at all.

I am happy with this one. Hope you'll enjoy this too. All the best!