PDA

View Full Version : Finally Get Rid of Nail Fungus Quickly and Permanently

frmeital
05-04-2011, 08:16 AM
I have been looking for the best toe fungus treatment for the last year and a half. In this frustrating journey, while hiding my feet even from my husband, I have tried many strange remedies for my nasty nails.
In here you will find the top 3 toe fungus treatments to finally get rid of toenail fungus for good.

Here are some of the treatments I have tried: vinegar baths, Listerine baths, Vicks vapour rub, decolorized iodine, sports creams (Canesten cream), bleach, peroxide, tea tree oil, penlac, OTC anti fungal topicals and sprays and I even drank aloe vera gel. After trying all of these things here are the top 3 toe fungus treatments:

1. 30 minute Vinegar baths - vinegar works excellently, but you have to do it without fail morning and night for as long as it takes for your nail to completely grow out. 2 to 3 weeks is not nearly enough – it's more like 5 to 6 months. You will have to change the vinegar every 4-5 days and the smell is not very nice. It works and it's cheap, but it's hard work and takes forever.
2. Listerine Baths – I have found this home remedy to be the most effective one for mild cases of infection. You just replace the vinegar with Listerine and follow the same instructions. It eliminated the fungus for 2 of my friends that had very minor cases of infection. For my yellow and ugly nail it wasn't effective.
3. Decolorized Iodine – You probably haven't heard of this one, but it's highly effective. It's not highly available, I found it at CVS for 5$. Dip a q-tip in the bottle and paint your nail and the skin next to it. Repeat twice than leave it to dry. You will feel a tingling sensation and that's how you know it works. Sometimes it hurts while applying and the smell is horrible, but after a few weeks of doing this it worked.

Is There a Quicker and More Powerful Toe Fungus Treatment?
While these remedies worked for me, there were 2 problems unsolved: First, the fungus kept coming back. It came back after the vinegar, after the Listerine and even after the iodine treatment. Second problem was that it took months until these remedies finally worked and I was tired of spending half the day soaking in foot baths.

6 Months ago I finally found a solution that works like a charm. It's called Zeta Clear and you can only order it online. With this stuff I finally got rid of my toe fungus 6 months ago and it hasn't come back since!
If you have a bad case of toe fungus than I highly recommend that you check out my [URL under review] personal review of Zeta clear

This stuff is powerful and works much quicker than vinegar and other home remedies.

vencasand
05-04-2011, 01:51 PM
awe you started out so good and then wham bam the spam. no spamming on here.

nailfungus
05-17-2011, 06:22 AM
Spammy comments that points to affiliate site. hehe