PDA

View Full Version : I wake up every morning with pimples on my face how can i stop it?

gallavishva
04-25-2011, 03:49 PM
i get pimples from stress and sometimes from having bad dreams.I started getting them in primary school in grade 3 and I would cry everyday because I looked bad and everyone made fun of me. I was the only one in the class that got them :(

exprt143
04-26-2011, 10:01 AM
You know that your pimple's reason are due to stress and bad dreams.So, you should take proper sleep with out taking tension.Secondly,drink lot of water and fruit juices and green vegetables.TO remove stress you should do little bit exercise and exercise increases the blood circulation and decreases stress.

lifecellskin
04-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Use the mask of curd and carom seeds (bishop weed).

bevans43
04-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Keep your face clean by washing it with a mild cleanser. As much as possible, it is also best to avoid touching your face with your unclean hands to avoid bacteria and other pimple-causing stuff to reach your skin.

vencasand
05-02-2011, 02:02 PM
welcome to our forum. i know you can't prevent bad dreams and i know how stress is in life. you don't say how old you are so i am guessing you are still a teen. i don't know where you are from either but i am going to suggest a variety of stuff. ask your mom or dad to take you to a doctor and have some blood tests done. to rule out any physical reason for the acne or bad dreams. second wash your face before you go to bed. get some physical excersise also. that can help but stress can still be there. what is causing your stress? can you ask your school guidance councelor for help? first thing to do is go to someone who can help. we can suggest things but not actually help you. there is no overnight cure i am sorry to say. best of luck to you. let us know how things are going. see that doctor first.

Cairns
05-14-2011, 06:21 AM
every night before going to bed after using your face with a Acne free face wash then apply a clay mud mask on your skin.Let it leave for one hour and wash then sleep.In the morning go to a park get some dew from grass or tress and apply it to your skin.Later feel the change in one month.

fenix
05-27-2011, 10:48 AM
What I have learned is that with any skin problem is good to take fish oil and borage oil.
My daughter's face was starting to get dry and pimpled due to the hormons /she is 12/
I started to give her fish oil twice daily and after a week her skin looked much better.

mavica
06-09-2011, 08:57 AM
apart from the regular facial washes, what i would recommend is consider doing a detox because we could have a large amount of toxins accumulated in our body.

chinee
06-13-2011, 05:58 AM
I agree to what brenda said better consult with a doctor or somebody who you think is knowledgeable enough to give you advice/s. And also, wash your face every night to prevent dirt. I personally would like to share my secret facial wash because it works for me and hopefully it will work for you. And Its Nivea facial wash and I must say it is worth effective. Why don't you give it a try who knows this might be the product you have been waiting for.

abhinav singh
06-13-2011, 08:19 AM
When ever you go to sleep , wash your face with a vitamin E lotion and give a little massage of essential oil that will really help to remove the pimples. Moreover, drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices and avoid junks food.

pepsimax
06-15-2011, 02:36 PM
When you wash your face use a clean towel and only use a towel once. Also change your pillowcases daily. This alone wont help but combined with the other advice given it should help.

mavica
06-16-2011, 08:39 PM
has any of the suggestions worked so far

carlamae
06-20-2011, 12:30 AM
As an aid to this other advice, you can always get into airbrushing your face with a good camouflage airbrush makeup. Dinair has a great setup. I only say this because I've used it myself and could never go back now.
Good luck.

andreabourghlan
06-23-2011, 07:35 AM
I advice you to follow proper hygiene. You need to make sure that you are able to clean your face every night.

mavica
06-24-2011, 12:42 PM
have any one heard of this apple Uttwiler Spätlauber

exprt143
07-12-2011, 11:19 AM
Some tips to get rid of pimples are:
1.Wash your face with deep cleanser
2.Drink 8 to 10 classes of water
3.Eat nutritional food
4.Avoid oily and junk food
5.Have enough sleep
6.Avoid tension
7.Do regular exercise to improve blood circulation

mavica
07-13-2011, 05:36 AM
yes get a skincare set that is compatible for your skin type. thats the best.

y34963
07-14-2011, 11:00 PM
If you skin is breaking out overnight I would suggest you look at what you are using on your pillows with respect to detergent and fabric softener. Both can cause your skin to break out. Use a very mild laundry detergent and no fabric softener at all.

chinee
07-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Perhaps your suggestion can help but dont you think thats kinda tiring on your part to change your pillow case everyday and use towel once. I think it would be better to just use a facial wash that can really help your skin, I would suggest Nivea facial wash. I hope it will work for you because it worked for me.

gelenbaas
07-19-2011, 12:13 AM
Face acne can be tough. If it's really bad and you have insurance, I'd recommend going to a dermatologist asap. Often they are able to prescribe you medication that is not available otc. However, some medications such as acutane do have draw backs such as potentially causing depression or hearing loss. I was fairly lucky on the acne side, but my siblings both had it bad and only the medication they got from the dermatologist worked.

However, I have heard that cheap makeup can make things worse, so if you are putting anything on your face to cover it up maybe you should try to not put anything on it and just clean it as recommended on this forum.

Also, for that pesky spot pimple or bug bite I've found that a little bit of toothpaste for at least a half hour on the spot can dry it out and make it smaller.

sara145wilson
09-16-2011, 01:47 PM
You know that your pimple's reason are due to stress and bad dreams.So, you should take proper sleep with out taking tension.Secondly,drink lot of water and fruit juices and green vegetables.TO remove stress you should do little bit exercise and exercise increases the blood circulation and decreases stress.

Yes, friend i also agree with you.The main reason for pimples are stress and dreams.........So please have good sleep and avoid taking tension and Drink lot of water..............By doing that your pimples may dis appear and wash your face frequently so that dust which appears on your face can't appears pimple afterwards.......so think well friend :p

jonesbonnie77
11-11-2011, 03:17 AM
Wash your face with a gentle, oil- and fragrance-free cleanser; preferably a non detergent one labeled pH balanced.
If you have oily skin all over your face, use a cleanser that contains benzoil peroxide or salicylic acid. Don't scrub - irritated skin swells around the pores, which can cause breakouts.
Skip toner unless your face is very oily, otherwise it might
oily face cause of pimples avoid your face to be oily!!

somaliabiswas
11-11-2011, 04:23 PM
It can be due to extra out let of oil at night, which may be due to intake of oily food or improper diet. Drink a lot of water and apply a good face mask as per your skin type can be of a great help.