PDA

View Full Version : How should I do my eye makeup and hair for prom?

angallla
04-24-2011, 10:35 AM
Which one is applied if there is any state law which is against a federal law? Or is there any law to prevent such a case?

Serena
04-24-2011, 01:22 PM
You can wear your makeup a little light and concentrate more on your hair. I suggest you do the eye makeup well. Highlight your eyebone with shimmer and put loose loose green powder on the upper eyelid. Mix it well with some kohl on the top of the lid for that dramatic effect. Make sure that your eyes glitter and that will add to the spark. It is important to choose the earrings in this case especially since the dress is off shouldered. A nice long silver earpiece would work well to accentuate the effect.

Now for the hair. Since you like curls why not take your entire hair to the left and pin it up loosely. Make sure that the curls come out well and touch your shoulders. Now place a nice hair piece say a dazzling clip that matches with your dress or your accessories.

Do not over do your make up. Just concentrate on the accessories and the hair. To finsih off the look put some blush on your cheeks and carry a nice clutch. You're all set to go for the prom. I'm sure you'll turn quite a few heads that evening.

lezah
08-02-2011, 03:16 AM
I like the idea of Miss. Serena cause it shows your natural beauty and I'm sure you can be as darling as the night fall.