PDA

View Full Version : My back is tanned in patches and streaks

Neha
07-12-2008, 08:58 PM
My back is tanned in patches and streaks. Moreover, as I love wearing a lot of jewellery, the skin around the nape of my neck has turned rough and black. I feel embarrassed to wear outfits with low neckline. What should I do? Please advise

Dr.Deepak
07-12-2008, 09:18 PM
It seems like you've been wearing the same jewellery for a long time, which is one reason that makes the nape line dark and prominent. You can use a suitable foundation to hide these marks. Fair skinned people should select a light to medium shade of foundation. Something too dark on a naturally pale person will look unrealistic. Darker skinned people can choose a dark shade . If possible ignore wearing jewellery for some time.

lilabytes
07-13-2008, 01:12 AM
Try to use whitening products. For temporary solutions, you can use foundations or try not to wear revealing clothes. Try to whiten your skin especially those areas that have darkened because of overexposure to the sun's rays or because of your wearing of jewelries. Stop wearing jewelries for awhile so your skin could recover.

Starchild47
07-16-2008, 06:53 AM
If you do not want to try foundation for this there are tanning lotions like Fake Bake which you can research online to make your skin look the same color of tanned all over. Its safe and you don't have to worry about too much sun exposure.

Neha
07-19-2008, 07:07 PM
thanks all for your help and oh i'll see about Fake Bake ..have you used it..

Starchild47
07-20-2008, 05:33 AM
Yes I have used it several times as well as have seen a lot of others who have used it and had really good results with it. We sold it a LOT in the salon I worked in for 3 years. I think its is much better than those spray on tans. I have seen some disasters with that type of thing.

aliva
07-24-2008, 08:53 PM
My back is tanned in patches and streaks. Moreover, as I love wearing a lot of jewellery, the skin around the nape of my neck has turned rough and black. I feel embarrassed to wear outfits with low neckline. What should I do? Please advise

Prepare a scrub of milk cream, lime juice and sugar and scrub the dark area with this, twice a week. Bleach this part once a month and try to lose weight, if you’re obese. At night, use a cream containing natural lightening agents like vitaminC and kojic acid or that containing gycolic acid.