PDA

View Full Version : Seven Best Skin Care Tips

Chancellor
03-18-2011, 07:44 PM
If you thought that maintaining a glowing healthy skin needed lot of time and money, you thought wrong! If you have a skin care regime in place, your skin will be looking its best without much effort. With some of the best skin care tips listed below, your skin care regime will not only be simple, but chances are, you will not be forgetting any step in a hurry.

Protect Your Skin

To prevent premature aging and its various signs like roughness, dry skin, freckles, wrinkles and age spots, make sure you have adequate protection in place for you skin from sun. Failure to do so may result in even more dangerous skin problems like skin cancer. That is why, before you go out, apply a good sunscreen, at least 15 to 30 minutes earlier. If you are going to stay for a long period under the sun, then, according to UCLA Today, do not forget to reapply it after few hours. Your dress and accessories should also protect you from sun; so if you are planning to be in the sun for the whole day, wear long sleeved dresses or long pants and carry a wide-brimmed hat on your head. The best skin care option is to stay out of sun from 10 am to 4 pm.

Discard Old Products

When using various skin care products, see their expiry date from time to time. If they are well past the dates or those skin care products that have not been used for the last three months or so, throw them in the waste basket! So if your moisturizer or lotion smells funny, or if you see water separately on top of your lotion or cream, do not think of using them anymore! Using such skin-care items or makeup items can cause skin irritation, rash and redness as most often they contain bacteria.

Limit Sodium

The next best skin care tip is using salt as little as possible. Salt makes your body dehydrated; hence your skin becomes dry, sallow and cracked. While purchasing a product, check out the sodium content from its label; better still, limit those foods that are loaded with sodium. That is why it is very important to drink eight glasses of water everyday to keep your skin hydrated.

Wash Your Face

Face should be washed twice daily; once in morning and once in evening. For oily skin, use an antibacterial, gentle cleanser and for dry skin, a cleanser that is moisturizing. Remember one of the best skin care tips everyone swears by --- removing makeup before hitting your bed.

Use Toner

Follow the ritual of using a toner after cleansing your skin and before moisturizing it. Your skin is further cleaned and pored are refined by the toner while removing the last bits of makeup or oil. This will help to retain the moisture in your skin and also save the skin's pores from impurities and environmental pollutants. Use a cosmetic pad or cotton ball to smooth it over your face; especially those areas that are prone to oil like your nose, forehead or chin.

Moisturize

The next best skin care tip is how to use moisturizer properly. It should be used after toning your face and also anytime you feel dry. Depending on your skin type, use a proper pH-balanced moisturizer. Go for those moisturizers that are lightweight and does not contain harsh chemicals. Other things that a good moisturizer should not have are additives like artificial fragrances or color. Your skin will be free of impurities and a healthy fluid balance will be maintained if you use the right type of moisturizer.

Exfoliate

The last tip is using exfoliator. Exfoliation should be done with gentle products that are primed to suit your skin type. Exfoliation can be done once or twice a week by those who have dry skin and not more; but those with oily skin or having acne problem, can exfoliate five to four times a week. As for how to do it, first wash your face, dry it and then exfoliate it.

Serena
03-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Exfoliation is crucial for every skin care regime. Without scrubbing the skin surface it is impossible to make any combination for the facial surface to work.

saniaa83
03-31-2011, 05:20 AM
nice tips .

AdinaP
03-31-2011, 07:39 AM
Interesting tips, but next time please write the article source too.
From respect for those who have worked on it ;)

y34963
04-01-2011, 02:15 AM
Thanks for the tips Chancellor. I am happy to see you stressed the use of a good sunscreen. A lot of people don't get this part of skin care yet so the more it is mentioned the better.

bevans43
04-14-2011, 02:10 PM
I can't sleep without removing my makeup... It's itchy, greasy and messy.. :D

mac38
04-15-2011, 06:20 AM
Really Excellent Tips..... Thank you

dale91
04-19-2011, 01:01 AM
I always think that keeping the skin moisturized is the most important thing to make the skin softer and smoother.

ruvini
08-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Moisturizing is very important for proper skin care. By using the right Moisturizer you can prevent the dryness from escalating further into cracked and flaky skin. A successful moisturizer will be one that has a good mix of constituents that refill the natural ingredients of the skin that help uphold its structure. A few ingredients normally found in an up to date moisturizer include Glycerol, Ceramides, Hydroxy Acids and Niacinamide. Glycerol facilitates water along with other moisturizer elements to go through the skin and get to the places required. Ceramides replenishes oils in the skin. Hydroxy Acids facilitates exfoliation of skin cells that are dead. Niacinamide makes the skin to increase production of oils, and may possibly assist in reversing the marks of sun damage. Just like how skin types are different, the moisturizers also vary in their action and constituents.

y34963
08-14-2011, 07:53 PM
A good moisturizer is simply using oils. Spritz your face with water then apply an oil that is good for your skin type. Exfoilate your face once a week to take off the dead cells so that the oils can penetrate through the skin.

maxakins
08-16-2011, 01:34 AM
For more skin care tips, one should also know what skin type you have before having any treatment.

anora
08-18-2011, 11:24 AM
hey..

These tips are really very nice..
I like all that tips because these tips are very important for all of us...

Nelisthan
08-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Well i appreciate tips that people have shared here . The most important thing one should understand that what is the type of one's skin . Is it oily or Dry ? . Then take soap and Food according to the skin type .

stanic1234
08-25-2011, 05:37 AM
Specifically designed to provide long-term, anti-aging results, iS CLINICAL is the exclusive skin care line by INNOVATIVE SKINCARE. iS CLINICAL aims to promote the skin restorative process by prompting and accelerating exfoliation, circulation, and cellular regeneration, rejuvenating your skin with fresh, long-lasting results. iS CLINICAL is made of pure ingredients, sourced from all of the world; all clinically tested for maximum quality and safety.

iS Clinical works at the cellular level of the skin, enabling it to be used on virtually all skin care types. With so many steps and different instructions, we know that taking care of your skin can be confusing at times, but iS CLINICAL makes it easy for you. Our skin care regimen is designed for the convenience our customers. You can begin and end your day with the cleansing complex that deep cleans skin and pores, controls acne, removes dead skin, and prepares your skin for treatment. From there, a simple combination of three specifically designed products will treat, hydrate, and protect your skin.

iS Clinical provides proven, effective results that will bring out the best in your skin. But don't just take it from us, iS Clincial is used by A-List actors including Halle Berry, Kate Winslet, Charlize Theron, and more. iS Clincial products have also appeared in magazines like Elle, W, Lucky, American spa, and Dermascope.
Benefits of iS CLINICAL products:
• Smoothes and hydrates
• Reduces under-eye circles
• Combats aging around the eyes
• Lightens dark circles
• Treats hyperpigmentation
• Treats rosacea
• Reduces scars and stretch marks
• Anti-aging
• Acne treatment
• Collagen protection

This is Erica Anderson, and I’m a newbie here from United States. As a board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society of Plastics Surgeons, I am really committed to bring you the details and emphasis of patient care on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.

My clinical interests are aesthetic breast surgery, breast reconstruction, and body contouring. I understand that plastic surgery is a personal choice and you may have some questions. This Forum site looks great, I’m looking forward to establish a good relationship with you and have an interesting discussion with you.

Thanks and nice to meet you guys.

Yours in beauty,
Erica Anderson

sonjabe44
08-31-2011, 01:42 AM
As a 25 years old, I'm starting to see many changes on my face and eyes. One of my biggest problems is the dark circles around my eyes, which lead to a lot of makeup, concealers and coverups. As a result I'm starting to get lots of fine line underneath my eyes. And of course heavy wrinkles un my forehead from all my face expressions. Ever since I started using Made From Earth's Olive Night Cream, I have notice a lot of difference in the way my skin feels and look. My friends have commented about it.

I don't need so much makeup to cover up the dark circles. This product has increase the thickness of my skin and the elasticity as well. Wrinkles are disappearing ... dark circles are becoming lees apparent. I love it.

Also, I never get breakouts or clogged pores with this product. I highly recommended Made from Earth for those who have skin prone to breakouts from cosmetics, and thin skin that leads to a premature age look.

sammydose
09-14-2011, 07:16 PM
I think your tips / advice is great, but many of the products offered are very expensive - at least for my standards. Does the average consumer spending $ 26.00 in actually a tube of cream for the feet? Or $ 22.00 for a lipstick of treatment, and $ 11.00 for a small tub of cuticle oil seems very strong.

[ Link Removed ]

Michelleo148
10-04-2011, 04:15 AM
Acne is exacerbated by stress, so anything that reduces stress can help you get rid of acne.Treat acne with natural essential oils, such as rosemary, bergamot, lavender, or tea tree oil.

y34963
10-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Stress affects everything. There is good stress though. We just have to learn to deal with it.

When you use essential oils do not put them directly on the skin. Be sure to mix them with a carrier oil.

Jenny
11-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Thats the great tips to have beautiful skin i do some of things but now will try these all.

vguidry1985
11-14-2011, 01:57 AM
Use Sun-Screen :D the skin care you're doing can go waste if you don't have the habit of using sun-screen lotion. Yes, the UV Rays of the Sun adversely affect our skin, even causing skin cancer. It is important to make a protection shield on your skin while going out. Skin care is not only about doing cleansing, scrubbing and moisturizing, but it's also about maintaining. Apply sun-screen lotion daily on exposed parts of the body on daily basis to avoid tanning and other skin-related problems.

nstineo
11-15-2011, 03:43 AM
I really like the products from. I use their skin repair system. It helps keep my skin clear but also soft and helps with wrinkles.

y34963
11-16-2011, 03:07 PM
nu464 one of your other posts you say you are 15 years old and female. I don't think you have any wrinkles for any product to soften, lol.

Jameyab
11-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Some skin care tips:
Drink lots of water.
use liquid for skin wash
use separate towel for own use

koydranreb
11-22-2011, 03:03 AM
What are some good mens skin care tips?
Hi, there is not too much information out there about mens skin care tips that are not just product reviews. I am looking for a full system or method that will help me cure my acne or at least help my skin look alot better. Thanks.

paulspnao
02-15-2012, 11:46 AM
Everyone wants to have healthy skin. Thanks for sharing these excellent skin care tips. I am happy to find this post.

skinlover
02-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Wonderful tips, thankyou. The only thing I would disagree on is that I like to wet my face then apply my exfoliator, it doesn't feel as abrasive this way and forms more of a foaming action.

jamescharls123
02-17-2012, 11:13 AM
A healthy diet is also very essential for beautiful skin. So take fruits, juice and vegetables in your daily diet to avoid any skin problem. One more important thing keep yourself away from smoking and alcohol.

paulspnao
02-24-2012, 09:33 AM
To make or keep your skin beautiful, it's best to work from the inside. Eating the right kind of food can do you more good than any medicine and go a long way in helping your body's own healing forces. Eat a balanced diet that includes raw foods, plenty of yellow and orange vegetables. Foods high in sulfur such as garlic, onions, asparagus and eggs. Include fruits, seeds, grains and nuts.

mariasemuel
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Very informative...
Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

anushka
03-13-2012, 05:43 AM
I think something people overlook is their diet. Have a good diet with lots of fresh food and natural sources of oils, minerals and vitamins is very necessary for good skin. I would also recommend a good body lotion for daily usage (I use parachute body lotion) to protect your skin from the outside elements. Apply the lotion right after a shower to keep the moisture locked inside to protect the skin.

Carleen
05-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Great tips to get the good skin care. Thanks a ton!!!

linsany01
05-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Nice tip! I try it for a week. But it isn't work! Maybe it isn't suitable for me!

May be it is good! But i must make sure it is useful to me!

feminaoxay
02-08-2013, 05:50 AM
HI,
Use a good sunscreen.
Use face wash twice daily.
Lemon juice should best for skin.
Apply tomato on face.
Using milk can remove black spots.
Use can satural lip gloss.
You can put on a few slices of cucumber onto your face.