PDA

View Full Version : Psoriasis is returning

vencasand
03-15-2011, 02:29 PM
my psoriasis all but went away but for the past 3 months i have undergone some sorrow from being diagnosed with cancer to losing her in a month's time. i don't know if this is the cause of my return of psoriasis breakout or her death plus the stress of my job. whatever the reason i am starting to break out on my legs, head, arms, and back. thank God i have my cream i use. it is keeping it under control. but i seem to be itching more this time than over the last few years. not that i am getting old or anything!!lol. i have to replace my kitchen faucet(i can do that myself) and our clothes washer went up. nothing like having everything go wrong at one time. sorry for the venting. i figured it might help. the cream is working well.

AdinaP
03-29-2011, 08:32 AM
figured it might help. the cream is working well.

I'm glad to hear that works fine, but you should tell us the name of that cream.
Maybe will be useful for someone in the same situation as you.

vencasand
03-29-2011, 12:42 PM
believe it or not it is rosehips and hibiscus scar cream i get from MUAC. it is amazing for me with the patches. i know other places sell it. i think there is a place called Essential Wholesale that has the same formula. i don't know if it helps scarring but it sure helps healing my patches of psoriasis. on me they start to fade after the first day. i use it twice a day, after my morning shower and at bedtime. all i can say is it works for me. also i think it helps prevent new patches.