PDA

View Full Version : 10 Easy and Natural Ways to Get Rid of Acne

kalrez
03-08-2011, 04:35 PM
Here is the tips to get rid of acne I found accidentally on internet and it really works for me, and that's way I want to share these useful tips.

1. Do not pick, press, rub or even touch your pimples that can increase the sebum production and rupture the membranes below your skin.
2. Wash your face, gently and properly, twice a day using a gentle soup. Avoid using rough sponges, brushes, or some kind of that on your face.
3. Check if your acne is food effect that causes serious acne. However, you should avoid eating too much oily and spicy food.
4. Drink pure water more than 8 glasses daily becuase it can carry waste material out of our body and it really helps heal and prevent acne flare-ups.
5. Avoid makeup because cosmetics you love can clog your pores, cause more blackheads and pimples.
6. Do not use oily products, such as hair pomades, emulsion products, intense oil-based facial moisturizers, and oily cleansers.
7. Always Keep your face clean. Do not rest your chin on your hands or touch your face.
8. Exercise moderately for your good blood circulation. Exercise every day can eliminate toxins.
9. Stay stress-free and relax yourself. Stress not only causes acne breakout, it also worsens the overall skin condition.
10. Get Sunshine and fresh air to reduce stress and increase oxygen to the skin.

I've had many acne during teenage and now even my facial skin is much better but i must concern about my flaw skin.
By the way, I found one of useful articles from beneficial website [URL under review]

vencasand
03-09-2011, 01:36 PM
you started out great and these are good natural way to get rid of acne and stay healthy also. too bad you tried to spam at the end.

AdinaP
03-10-2011, 05:17 PM
Good tips !
But you should specify a source of the article. :)

SecretB5StopsAc
07-18-2011, 03:08 PM
Natural treatment is the best solution for acne prone skin. Using natural methods to prevent acne is a safe and economical alternative to expensive creams and surgery.

sampath
07-28-2011, 05:38 PM
You can literally consider Garlic as one of the best acne treatments on the planet. Garlic is loaded with antioxidants so it helps keep your skin great looking, but you also get anti-inflammatory and antibacterial benefits from garlic consumption too. If you want to apply Garlic as a topical remedy for acne formations, simply cut the clove and rub it on the acne formation when it appears. The cloves contain what is identified as allicin; the agent that supplies Garlic with its antifungal/antibacterial properties.