PDA

View Full Version : Dark Skin.

Shahzal
02-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Hello guys ,this is my first thread + post on this forum so hope I get some help!

Okay so heres the problem, I am 15 years old , Im a male.

My skin colour + body colour used to be very fair and light, then as I grew older I started becoming darker because of playing football in the sun for multiple hours. Then I stayed inside for about a year as in no football and barely going out in the sun , I became lighter but not as light as before, now I sit multiple hours on the computer and the rays have made my skin very very dark again and it looks really bad on me and rough.

So 1. I need to get my skin lighter, I need some home made products or some advice or something, please don't tell me to buy fair and lovely creams or stuff like that.

2.I have got black spots under my eyes, how do I get rid of them?

My skin colour the dark version :
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/36955_411515397239_606492239_4271900_8106902_n.jpg
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/58741_442181727239_606492239_4998004_3130103_n.jpg
These are still light, im more darker and my skin looks rough.

The light version of my skin - http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/184286_10150110798417240_606492239_6240705_7789411 _n.jpg

The help that I need is I need to get my skin fair and light again as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance! :D

Shahzal
02-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Light skin 2

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/156728_486967177239_606492239_5704900_4677097_n.jp g
Well this one is like lightning effects so yeah.

vencasand
02-25-2011, 03:12 PM
you are young and handsome, at your age hormones cause a lot of changes. i can't see where your skin is rough. i hope you are taking vitamin d3 if you are not out in the sun anymore. when you go out use a good sunscreen. it will help moisturize your skin and protect it from sun damage. when you say black spots under your eyes, are you talking blackheads or moles? you need to eat well balanced meals. get some exercise or you are going to have more than trouble with your skin. enjoy life. sorry i can't offer more help but as good looking as you are who is going to notice skin color?

Shahzal
02-26-2011, 11:42 AM
you are young and handsome, at your age hormones cause a lot of changes. i can't see where your skin is rough. i hope you are taking vitamin d3 if you are not out in the sun anymore. when you go out use a good sunscreen. it will help moisturize your skin and protect it from sun damage. when you say black spots under your eyes, are you talking blackheads or moles? you need to eat well balanced meals. get some exercise or you are going to have more than trouble with your skin. enjoy life. sorry i can't offer more help but as good looking as you are who is going to notice skin color?

So the dark skin is because of hormones?

Well it is rough in real life :L

No im not taking vitamin d3, should I start the tablets? What are its benefits, pros and cons?

Its not moles, its just black spots. Like dark spots , like the ones here - http://api.ning.com/files/e04AIXIWU8q9VC5IvjNqgbz7f*1enKKXzlMT*3zTfaKXD9a6th RArGA-F7tEEX*hE6JLKz-sO5f2upLpF6gpP6128NfS4Uuy/blackheads_after.gif

Well these are like a bit old pictures, past 1/2/3 months,.The one in the red shirt is most recent, but im more darker, cause thats just the lightning effects.

So I need to my skin to be fair again.

chinee
02-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi, I agree with what brenda said you are too handsome for us to take noticed of your skin. Actually it is more manly for a guy being a bit dark than to be fairer because more often than not whiter skin makes them look more feminine. But still I respect what you think will make you more confident about yourself. Perhaps I would suggest if you to eat right more fruits and vegetables for these can help your skin to improve also if you have sauna at home why dont you try it. For it will get rid of your dry skin cells.

vencasand
02-26-2011, 02:12 PM
if you are not out in the sun at all you need to take vitamin d3 1000iu daily. the pros are it helps everything in your body. your skin, immune system, bones, muscle, all the organs of your body. in other words you need vitamin d to be healthy. we get it from milk and sun and some veggies. but i am betting as a teen you don't eat too many veggies so i would suggest taking vitamin d3 1000iu daily. hormones can cause all kinds of havoc with skin, and moods, even for guys. give your self some time to let those hormones straighten themselves out. then see if there is a problem with skin color.

Shahzal
02-26-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi, I agree with what brenda said you are too handsome for us to take noticed of your skin. Actually it is more manly for a guy being a bit dark than to be fairer because more often than not whiter skin makes them look more feminine. But still I respect what you think will make you more confident about yourself. Perhaps I would suggest if you to eat right more fruits and vegetables for these can help your skin to improve also if you have sauna at home why dont you try it. For it will get rid of your dry skin cells.

I see thanks.
I will start eating more fruits and vegetables, which fruits and vegetables to be exact?
Used to have a Sauna in my old building but not anymore. D:

if you are not out in the sun at all you need to take vitamin d3 1000iu daily. the pros are it helps everything in your body. your skin, immune system, bones, muscle, all the organs of your body. in other words you need vitamin d to be healthy. we get it from milk and sun and some veggies. but i am betting as a teen you don't eat too many veggies so i would suggest taking vitamin d3 1000iu daily. hormones can cause all kinds of havoc with skin, and moods, even for guys. give your self some time to let those hormones straighten themselves out. then see if there is a problem with skin color.

So I start taking the tablets?
Okay thanks.

Also are there any home remedies for skin lightning or such as ? :)

tanniacrane
04-01-2011, 05:58 AM
Hi Shahzal, I agree with vencasand.. Drink enough water per day and use sun screen lotion with SPF 30 to 40 which will help your skin from tanning from direct sunlight. Use some branded skincare products suitable to your skin type to remove black spots. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which helps to glow your skin.

Horace33
04-01-2011, 08:09 AM
The most important thing you can do to minimize the effect of stretching on your delicate skin is to eat as healthy a diet as you can with an abundance of fresh fruit and vegetables. Next up is to drink as much water as you can, up to 10 glasses each and every day, to keep you properly hydrated.

AdinaP
04-02-2011, 08:15 PM
If you have a dark skin, no matter what products you will use, the results will be only temporary. As they say you can not go against nature.

Anyway, if you want my opinion, you skin color is just ok. :)

Manavi
04-09-2011, 08:34 AM
Usually dark spots or an uneven skin tone is the result of too much sun. This is very true for light-skinned people. At times the cause can be hormonal but they is an exception. Most of the time, the sun is the cause and the face is the area that shows the most skin spots..................

paulspnao
05-28-2011, 04:27 AM
I have some homemade tips for dark skin care. These tips are very useful for your dark skin care. Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the black spots or dark circle. Apply the paste of turmeric and curry leaves on the face and wash it after 15 minutes. Grind dried basil leaf, neem and mint. Add some turmeric powder and rose water to make it in a paste form and apply it on the dark spots or the dark circles gently. I hope these tips are very useful for you. Thanks.