PDA

View Full Version : New face cream?

Sweetcheeks
02-20-2011, 03:47 PM
Chocolate is a beautiful thing, it's delicious and can cheer us up when we are feeling down.

Something that I have found out it is also great for skin care. I have used many moisturisers and face masks in the past and I have found few that have had the same effect as Chocolate.
If you can get pure chocolate or the highest cocoa percentage brand it works best. Basically apply as you would any other face masks after melting the chocolate (make sure you let it cool down before applying), then leave for 10-20 minutes. Afterwards carefully take off the layer, however i recommend not eating it as tempting as it might seem as it has taken off the dirt from your pores.

The way this actually works is that chocolate contains a substance called theobromine that is the substance that is toxic to dogs and cats and this kills off the unwanted bacteria on your face. And the natural oils from the cocoa beans helps smooth out wrinkles making you look more youthful.
This little secret was actually passed to me by my mother and by hers and they both still look radiant, I thought other people should benefit from it.

Hope I helped :)

chazza
02-20-2011, 09:22 PM
i saw a similar post on another website and tried it the other week, it worked wonders! deffo gonna do it again, and have recommended it to my friends and family :)

i used green and blacks chocolate, and found it really good.

good tip tho! :)

himanshudpfoc
02-28-2011, 09:41 AM
Hi all
I just want to say that i just love chocolate.

dale91
04-19-2011, 01:27 AM
Chocolate mask makes the skin supple since chocolates contains caffeine which allows the skin to absorb moisture and be more elastic.