PDA

View Full Version : What kind of eye care product do I need?

Valentina
11-18-2010, 10:21 AM
Iím bothered by the two shadows under my eyes very much. I have no idea when it appears, but I hate it very much for it makes me looked older than my age! I want to get rid of them, but I have no idea what to do. Can you guys give me any suggestion?

vencasand
12-20-2010, 02:34 PM
you can use concealers. they make them in all shades and they blend in with your skin.

y34963
12-21-2010, 01:57 AM
A good concealer will work wonders. Just make sure you blend it well and don't use a lot.

kimclara
07-03-2012, 09:54 PM
you can use concealer like they say for a make up base but when it comes to taking care of it you should try iS Clinical Youth Eye Complex its suppose to help with dark circles, puffiness, and dehydration!

skinlover
07-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Garnier Caffeine anti-dark circle roll on.

Swear by it. :)

nuttymadam
07-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Garnier Caffeine anti-dark circle roll on.

Swear by it. :)

I havent purchased it but do rly believe it gives a temp effect or does it last!?

I use a serum with vitamin k and chrya-something but can't remember the name. It was on skincare.boards.net but no idea which thread.

I also use good old fashioned cucumber sometimes lol :D

janeesah
07-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Iím bothered by the two shadows under my eyes very much. I have no idea when it appears, but I hate it very much for it makes me looked older than my age! I want to get rid of them, but I have no idea what to do. Can you guys give me any suggestion?

There are a few things you can do to fix it. First, you want to make sure you're getting enough rest. :) Second, make sure you're getting the right nutrition - if you're lacking certain vitamins and minerals, it can make your face look sallow or like you haven't been resting enough. Third, do you use a eye cream? I like to use one from LuLu Blossom (if you can't tell from my other posts... I'm all about natural/organic whenever possible lol) and then put a yellow-tinted base on (it'll counteract the blue/darkness) followed by a concealer. I like Physician's Formula concealer (here's a decent review: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=37044/Yellow-Concealer/Physicians-Formula/Concealers) and then LuLu Blossom is here (http://www.lulublossom.com/Collections.html). She also posts fun updates and news about her expansion here (https://www.fundable.com/lulu-blossom-inc).

BRTCskincare
07-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Products that contain coffee extract or green tea extract can work to reduce the appearance of dark circles. Be sure to use only all natural ingredients and add in some raw vitamins to give your skin a healthier look.

Umesh Sharma
07-10-2012, 11:56 AM
Hi
This is not a big problem at this moment but they can be converted in to wrinkles if you ignores this at this stage .moreover you need to go for natural product like eye cream by revitoldirect .This is complete natural product and will definitely gonna help you .moreover keep your eyes washed properly and keep yourself away from sun.