PDA

View Full Version : New product

TheTwo
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Hey. Im new to this forum, got a question to ask lol. So i have the skin condition called seborrheic dermatitis. It affects my nose area, my ears (only a little bit though) and my chin. I already have a soap for it called Sastid. Its a sulfur soap, its been doing good at keeping my condition under control. But i recentely switched products. I'm using this product called Pevaryl, and i notice its doing better at controlling my conditon. But there's just one problem. When i put it on @ night. I wake up to see dry skin all around the places i apply the cream. My question to you is, what should i do. Cause i dont wanna spend all morning tryna stratch the dead skin off, and go to school with a irritated nose. I also have a skin moistrizer. So should i just apply that heavily on the dead skin?

y34963
11-08-2010, 02:44 AM
You could try putting a little oil on before the Pevaryl. I am thinking something like jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, etc.

vencasand
11-08-2010, 02:59 PM
it might be too strong for you. maybe add a bland moisturizing cream on top after the prevaryl soaks into the skin. it sounds like it is drying your skin too much.

ratch33
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Hi, i had seborrheic dermatitis but for the last couple of months have been using a product that's worked really well for me - champori - they recommended their anti psorias products for seborrheic dermatitis, i'd definitely recommend giving it a go, find it at champori.com. I had it all over my forehead and it was really getting me down but from using the stuff twice a day my skin is excellent, such a relief to find a natural product that actually works!
Whatever you try i hope your condition improves :)