PDA

View Full Version : Hola, or Hi, from Costa Rica

Dr. Mike
11-03-2010, 12:20 AM
I'm Dr. Mike, that's what everybody has called me for years, so I'll stick with that. I'm retired Derm and Ecologist, living in Costa Rica, playing golf as much as I can. I try to help people with their problems, that's why I'm a Doc. and have enjoyed doing so for more years than I care to remember.:h3:

This seems like a fairly new forum and I would like to be an stable anchor here and help with whatever I can. But, remember, due to legalities, I cannot give out medical advice. I can agree or disagree and offer opinions.....thanks....

vencasand
11-03-2010, 02:19 PM
welcome dr. mike, we are a friendly bunch here. kinda of like family so not only welcome to the forum, welcome to the family.

Dr. Mike
11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
I appreciate that, thank you very much!

Dr.Deepak
11-03-2010, 04:34 PM
hello Dr. Mike, welcome to DermaTalk skin care community, thanks for stepping by. be in touch.

Dr. Mike
11-13-2010, 06:56 PM
Sorry I haven't been active on the website but I've been extremely busy formulating an exfoliation sponge that won't "sand off" your skin. I've finally completed it and invite one and all. I finally was able to get the combination of sponge and micro-sponge-fibers together.

Now, I can rejoin the forum.......