PDA

View Full Version : Hair healthy diet

ethan2010
10-30-2010, 09:32 AM
Ayurveda recommends a combination of wholesome, fresh natural foods as the best and most effective way of delivering balanced nutrients to your hair. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Dark leafy vegetables, beets, broccoli, carrots, radish, and herbs like mint and basil are excellent choices for wholesome supply of nutrients to your hair. Do add spices like cumin and turmeric to your vegetable curries as they are not only hair friendly but also help transport the nutrients from other foods you eat to the cells and tissues of the body.

Different types of berries, citrus fruits, melons and sweet grapes are considered hair healthy fruits. Similarly, eating soaked raisins promote hair growth. Also, vary the fruits and vegetables you eat.

Coconut is highly revered in ayurveda for its ability to nourish the hair and scalp. It balances the pitta dosha and thereby treats premature falling of hair and graying. Coconut consumed in all its forms is beneficial for health of the hair.:h10:

stevesmith
01-10-2011, 09:32 AM
HI,
I have suggested some healthy diet for hair:
1. Omega 3 fatty acids are very beneficial for protection of hair loss as it contain high quality protein source, It also contain vitamin b12 and iron.
2.Dark green vegetables like spinach are essential for healthy hair.
3.Adequate amount of zinc and chromium is also essential
4.Vitamin C found in amla and all the citrus fruits are important for healthy hair.
5.Coconut oil is one of the healthy remedies for hair growth.

traccy
02-05-2011, 11:07 AM
vitamin A used like as egg,milk, butter, carrots, tomatoes,oily fish. dark green leafs vegetables and apricots.this solution is very useful to your hair.and a soothing Aloe Vera gel works well.

Cody
05-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Well, I've been suffering from a problem for a long time. Actually, my wounds and
body cuts take a lot of time to be healed properly. I'm worried about that it can
be deficiency of some vitamin. Can you suggest me some advice about it?

vencasand
05-11-2012, 12:57 PM
cody, have you had recent blood work done by a doctor. if it takes a long time for a sore or cut to heal it might be a sign of something wrong in your system. it could be diabetes, or low iron or a thyroid problem. blood work is what i really recommend. it can tell your doctor what might be causing you to heal slowly. it doesn't hurt and it may be nothing but this is my best recommendation.

vjykmr89
10-01-2012, 03:20 AM
I think the best for hair is a hot oil treatment or the old fashion mayonnaise's and egg treatment. use 1 egg and half cup of mayo,leave on ten minutes rinse wash and beautiful

Daley
10-12-2012, 04:06 AM
Eat 5/6 small meals including snacks, Avoid soda, diet soda and flavored juices,
Walk is great to increase metabolism,
Do take whole grains, beans, vegetables and fruits more in your diet meals...

Revend
11-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Hair need some vitamins and minerals so we should eat some healthy food that contain vitamins. Fruits are best source of vitamin so i suggest everyone to eat lot of fruits for getting vitamins for hair.

Brock01
12-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Now this is the interesting thread guys. Thanks for sharing your views and this information for healthy diet for hair falling. Its really helpful. But can someone tell us the actually reason for hair loss which is most common in humans. ?