PDA

View Full Version : So many acne

chinee
10-30-2010, 07:21 AM
I have so many acne now despite the fact that I have used the same soap or facial wash. I am not blaming my facial wash but I am quit worried about my face now and I want to know whats the cause.

vencasand
11-02-2010, 01:15 PM
probably hormonal. just dab some benzol peroxide on each and see if they go away. i wouldn't use is all over because i am guessing since ian is still young you are breastfeeding.

Amvhie
11-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi Chinee,

This can happen. It could be hormonal, but it also could be stress related and so on... The most important thing to do is not to pop those pimpels yourself. By doing this you will avoid the creation of pitted acne scar.

Cherylove2
02-07-2011, 12:35 PM
I have so many acne now despite the fact that I have used the same soap or facial wash. I am not blaming my facial wash but I am quit worried about my face now and I want to know whats the cause.

I think your acne is a skin disorder caused by excessive oil in the body. However, there are many treatments available to reduce acne in the world. I had this problem last year. I used to have many acne scars, after using DR Secret it took 3 months and it went away, I was so lucky. Tried lots of products but they did not work. Although it is expensive, its worth the value if it works.

abhinav singh
02-09-2011, 05:22 AM
There are three factor contributing acne:-
1)Overproduction of oil.
2)Irregular shedding of dead skin cells resulting in irritation of the hair follicles of your skin.
3)Buildup of Bacteria.

O.Smith
02-09-2011, 04:06 PM
hi ive had acne for years now and nothing seemed to work. i decided to try a product called Aknicare and it honestly seems to be working. i saw it advertised on tv and watched their you tube videos of people testing it out and i have to say i did wonder if it would work. ive been using it for about 2 months now and i will let you know how i get on with it so far it is working great. I hope it helps if you decide to try and if anyone else has let me know. i have since found out it's available on prescription so might be worth visiting your GP.:)

haleysmith
03-20-2011, 10:45 PM
It can be from the bat alimentation, or the hormones "gone mad", or you didn't pay enough attention to your daily skin care. So what to do, I can't say, you must know the cause for sure and then act!