PDA

View Full Version : My hair.

aliva
07-11-2008, 08:39 PM
My office is centrally air-conditioned and this makes my hair go listless by the end of the day. If I shampoo it everyday, it becomes dry and brittle. I like to leave my. I feel my air open but in its present condition I am forced to tie it every day. What to do.

lilabytes
07-12-2008, 04:54 AM
With how I understand your message, you mean because of air conditioning your hair becomes dry? You must use hair conditioner everyday. Find a good brand that would fit you well.

chicque
07-12-2008, 05:00 AM
you can also try a leave-in conditioner for your hair, so that it won't be as dry by the end of the day. and use a hydrating shampoo & conditioner duo, so that your locks won't be dry!

lilabytes
07-12-2008, 08:12 AM
you can also try a leave-in conditioner for your hair, so that it won't be as dry by the end of the day. and use a hydrating shampoo & conditioner duo, so that your locks won't be dry!

When you use those leave on conditions, don't you feel your hair gets a little bit sticky? I tried those types of products and I'm not such a big fan of them because they make my fair feel rather sticky. I guess it's a case to case basis?