PDA

View Full Version : Heart Problem

chinee
10-26-2010, 01:03 AM
I wanna know how will you be aware if you already have a heart problem aside from going to a doctor to have yourself check. Is there any symtoms on how to detect it as early as now. I am only 27 but Im kinda concern about my health. Especially now that I have a baby.

vencasand
10-27-2010, 02:48 PM
if there is heart problems that run in your family then you should have regular check ups. if you had rheumatic fever as a child you might have a problem in later years with your heart. i think that you eat healthy and are active that you will be fine. the check ups are important because of high cholestrol sneaks up on you but there are no symptoms of it. tiredness, problems breathing, doing small activities wear you out, and dizziness. but you take care of yourself so i really don't think you have to worry.

bballboy
10-27-2010, 10:38 PM
i agree with the above--if you have any concerns, don't hesitate to check them out. but aside from that, you have to be proactive. try to exercise by incorporating cardio into your current routine, eat healthy, and monitor your health often.

johnclave777
12-29-2010, 12:18 PM
the main thing is if have any heart problem first when you will have fever it will be difficult to breath and you cant run normally you will get tired soon al these are some of the symtoms