PDA

View Full Version : Theirs a bump in the head of my Baby

chinee
10-19-2010, 01:08 AM
I am very worried about my baby boy. My father accidentally noticed something in the head of my baby. He said there's a bump near the ear of my baby Ian. At first I was hesitant but later on I myself have noticed it. I dont get it, I got the result of the new born screening of my baby and the result seems to be normal and healthy. So I wonder what's the bump is?

vencasand
10-19-2010, 02:31 PM
ian could have bumped his head with out you knowing it. he will be okay. their little heads are just very sensitive to bumps. if you are still worried you could take him to the doctor to have him checked out but i think the bump will go away in a couple of days. all new mom's worry over scratches and bumps. if it doesn't go away in a few days, or it gets bigger take him to the doctor. i am sure he is fine. sending you huggs and blessings for ian.

chinee
10-20-2010, 01:57 PM
I dont know but your wordings seem to be effective. I worry less and very positive that everything will just gonna be alright. And for that you will get a hug and a kiss from my baby Ian. Thank you so much!