PDA

View Full Version : What natural way to hide freckles

matsky555
10-16-2010, 05:16 PM
Hi,

I am very new to skin care. I have light presence of freckles on my face which don't really bother me, I kind a like them. Except for a much higher density around the nose area which comes out a lot especially during summer time . Anyone have any suggestions on a natural product I could use to lighten the presence of my freckles just around the nose area on my face.

Thanks

:)

y34963
10-16-2010, 10:18 PM
You could try Lemon Peel Bioferment for lightening. You can either make your own or you can buy it online. Just google to find your best price. I personally, have made my own and also bought it from NCN Professional Skincare.

matsky555
10-17-2010, 03:15 PM
Thanks for the tip. I think I'll first try the lemon peel and wait for the results. Then I will look with NCN..It's crazy how many different products they have.

ginamari
12-30-2010, 09:51 AM
We are elite expert in skincare renewal. Tailored programs designed for long-term skin maintenance and a lifestyle of skin preservation.You can contact us at take ideas about [URL under review]

paulspnao
12-13-2011, 11:23 AM
You can get rid of freckles by grating cucumber. After you have grated it, you can then squeeze it to extract the juice and then you can apply it on your skin. Works best if you mixed 1 tbsp of honey and 1tbsp of lemon.

vencasand
12-13-2011, 01:49 PM
does your freckles appear even when you use a high spf sunscreen? i like freckles. i think they are cute.

Kelly McKeown
12-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Freckles are good I reckon! I know you said a 'natural' product but if you were thinking down the line of a foundation that is not going to get rid of them but cover them - the best one I feel (and I have been using for many years)is Estee Lauder Double Wear. About £26 per bottle - but it does last and covers marks and imperfections (To me freckles are NOT imperfections) and could be good to lighten the presense of your freckles. But try before you buy perhaps at a make up store! Good luck :-)

kimclara
07-06-2012, 05:54 PM
There is also bb cream, that covers up almost everything! I use hanskin bb cream or tony moly. But there are so much more out there!