PDA

View Full Version : Expensive Make Up

chinee
10-11-2010, 01:40 AM
What's the most expensive make ups you ever bought and why? How satisfied are you or are there any regrets in the end?

vencasand
12-26-2010, 03:06 PM
i always regret spending more money than i should for things i don't really need. i don't buy "expensive" make up. i don't usually go out partying much. my face for my job is kept natural. i use sunscreen and argon oil on my face. even when i used makeup a lot it was mostly blush and eye makeup.

y34963
12-26-2010, 09:46 PM
A good quality makeup is what ppl should be looking for. The cost doesn't necessarily mean it is good for your face.

I use mineral makeup (Bare Minerals). It isn't expensive, is highly recommended by many people and lasts all day which is important. Who has time to keep touching up their makeup.

lezah
06-30-2011, 08:36 AM
the most expensive make up i bought is Revlon and Maybelline and im satisfied with their product.

abhinav singh
12-02-2011, 12:07 PM
Mary Kay is a nice brand and i am satisfied with it.

pepsimax
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
The main factor for me when choosing make up is to buy only from companies that do not test on animals.

y34963
12-05-2011, 04:21 AM
I would never buy from a company that tested on animals either. Unfortunately, companies will not admit any longer that they do.

pepsimax
12-05-2011, 07:22 AM
I would never buy from a company that tested on animals either. Unfortunately, companies will not admit any longer that they do.

I use this site http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/default.aspx

Elsa Tobin
12-05-2011, 07:29 AM
i always wear a nuaral face for i have no time to makeup in morning , but i still love to buy some nice makeup . i donnt care too much about the brand , but the composition

Kelly McKeown
12-07-2011, 10:37 AM
I have been using Double Wear by Estee Lauder (for over 10 years).
It is dear at about £21 per bottle but does last. It makes my skin beautiful and I have been asked many times over to write down what make up I am wearing. If you going to buy it go into a Estee Lauder counter and ask for colour suiting - In other words at its price I would not recommend picking a colour from the internet. Sometimes I do try others just in case there is a cheaper alternative but I always go straight back to my Double Wear!