PDA

View Full Version : personal acne experience and products use to curb it

skincare_junkie
10-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Ok firstly, i must let you guys know that my skin condition is not so good due to doing sports and all in the past frequently. I was pretty tanned too, for people who is interested to look at the past picture and present pictures can just email me. I tried many doctors products but now most of my current range of aesthetics products are from CUskin, a korea derma brand.

The best thing is the AV series because it works very well for me, the cleanser and everything because my skin is very sensitive due to trying too many products but the whole series keeps my skin sensitive free and does not make it dry (impt because dry skin makes more pimples or acnes). The serums and dr repair cream is the best esp the dr repair cream for pimples, you will be shocked that the pimple reduce swelling and healed within a week. Actually we cannot buy the serums and creams directly but i found out most docs are using it so i actually email the co. to let me purchase it and it got thru.

Makeup remover is rather impt as proper cleansing is needed, my jobscope requires me to put makeup everyday thus importance of cleansing, their makeup remover(washable cleansing oil) can remove thick makeup effectively, even mascara, believe it or not. Not sure if you guys heard of KOREA bb cream, its a very popular product for whitening but people use it as a sub for foundation as its more skincare based kinda makeup.

Now the pimple problem is mostly solved, now using their whitening range now, whitening cream nd bb cream which is why i am very fair now compared to the past. Anyway for people with acne prone skin like mine, maybe can give it a try on their products, they are rather famous in korea and have like 8 clinics and 1 hospital. Their website should be www.cuskin.com.sg, theres free mailing or shipping too i think.Cheers to you guys on acheiving beautiful skin quick, don't give up!:)

vencasand
10-06-2010, 01:26 PM
i think you are spamming but i will let this one go because you do have good info on here only you are advertising for a certain product line. just want to let the forum know there are many good products from all different sources to help with skin. you have to find the ones that work for you. also sometimes different products from one company might not work for you. if you like the moisturizer, the face wash might be too harsh. just an example. please shop around and find what is right for your body not because the add says it is a miracle worker.

skincare_junkie
10-07-2010, 05:55 AM
Sorry, i am just a consumer and in the service industry and came across here to share on my acne experience. I am also using some doc's medicine but just 1 product, unknown cos he repack it if not i would have share, mostly is that aesthetic care range. I am lettting people know that skin care routine can be kept to the minimum.

Maybe you are right, it suits me and is not harsh because that could be because it might work well for asian skin, but letting people know the type of products available is advertising? Its a worldwide forum here and i do not know if the website supplies worldwide because its a singapore website so how do you call it advertising? I am not even paid for it... I got my products from korea though through the clinics there so yupp.

For consumers out there, choose properly your products too, ask for samples to try first if your skin is really sensitive and if you want to try out new products. My 2 cents advice, thats how i found out if i can takethe products.

vencasand
10-07-2010, 02:36 PM
now it is my turn to apologise because we get so many spammers here and your post sounded so good. i have become very skeptical again i am sorry and i do welcome you. we always want to hear what works for people. since you say you are not being paid to advertise i believe you. i also,over the years , have tried many products. some are worthless and when i do find one that works i want to shout it to the world.

chinee
10-08-2010, 12:00 AM
I agree to both of you guys I think we should know first what product really works for us. An expertly advice is really a must thing before doing the step one. We should always remember that an expert knows best and in order for us to be careful about the product that we are about to use we should consult and do some research first.