PDA

View Full Version : Handbags

y34963
10-05-2010, 05:05 AM
Do you change your handbags with the seasons?

I don't so much. Where I life we have all 4 seasons so I don't change my handbag with the seasons. I change it many times throughout the year. Sometimes throught out the week depending on what I am doing.

I must admit I have many handbags and shoes so I do enjoy changing them.

What do you do?

vencasand
10-05-2010, 02:28 PM
i have an eeyore carrying bag. eeyore is from the book winne the pooh. he is the donkey. i don't go many places and when i do i don't like to carry handbags. i have pockets and i put my credit card in my pocket or money if i have any, and shop. this way i don't have to worry about losing my handbag!!!! all i have to worry about is car keys!

sallyB
05-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Yes, shamefully, I change my bag each season...though not usually spring to summer, but more fall & winter and spring & summer - so twice per year. Again, it's not because I need too...or that I'm a fashionista. I just like to buy new purses. There's so many to choose from. And don't get me started on shoes.

vencasand
05-23-2011, 12:35 PM
girls at my work are really into handbags. i am not into fashion much but i know they mention coach bags. they change their bags every other week. it tickles me when they get a new one. they are really excited over them. i am very forthright when they ask me if i like it or not. but i usually do like them. i just have more important things to do with my money.

Serena
05-24-2011, 05:22 AM
I like bags and shoes very much. In fact, I have a whole lot of them in different shades. I usually don't change my bags with every season. But I purchase them occassionally to go with my attire.

mac38
05-24-2011, 01:21 PM
My hand bag has been stolen:(

vencasand
05-24-2011, 01:24 PM
serena, i would do that also. if i used hand bags. i would purchase on that would go with the outfit. i used to do that. when i was young and care free.

Serena
05-26-2011, 04:07 PM
serena, i would do that also. if i used hand bags. i would purchase on that would go with the outfit. i used to do that. when i was young and care free.

Accesories like handbags and shoes play an important role to increase the elegance of an outfit.

skinlover
03-04-2012, 11:53 AM
I tend to buy a good quality one, usually black with detailing on it in another colour. I will use this one all the time. Like Brenda, I tend to save my money for more important things. Then in Summer I will choose something alot more fun and colourful to match my colourful clothes. :P

L.
x

cheyenne
06-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Handbag changing is a matter of taste depending on your outfit. I change handbags several times a week to match my outfit, that's why I buy fashion handbags and not expensive name brand bags.

richardmedbloc
07-21-2012, 05:59 PM
I love handbags alot!

richardmedbloc
07-21-2012, 06:00 PM
My hand bag has been stolen:(
OMG where did that happen?