PDA

View Full Version : increasing pigmentation skin - hair

Moyat
09-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey,
Didn’t really know where to put this topic, it concerns hair and skin.
The thing is: there are a lot of patent regarding hair and skin darkening online, no sunless tanners but really darkening the hair and skin from within by applying the right mix of extracts mentioned in:
https://data.epo.org/publication-server/pdf-document?PN=EP2191819%20EP%202191819&iDocId=7331169&iepatch=.pdf

I’m a redhead myself so darkening of hair and skin without the use of sunless tanners and dyes would be great, maybe there are some scientists on the forum that could tell me how to put this into a formula?

vencasand
09-29-2010, 01:35 PM
sorry but we are always leary of newcombers that have found a miracle cure for something. i can't download the website you posted. sorry i can't help. if you are for real welcome aboard. we love new people and new ideas.

Moyat
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Hey,

of course I'm for real and I hope to help people and get help from people to achieve certain things.

Increasing hair and skin pigmentation is not something really new. It's already been done with melanotan but with the use of injections. Now I found this ( and there are other patents online too) and to me it looks possible to elaborate on this and I just hope that people on this forum will not see me as another person coming up with a miracle but as a humble human being trying to help.

vencasand
09-30-2010, 02:56 PM
we are always welcome help. it would be good if you came up with a miracle!!! i think if the scientists and the doctors on board would know how to do this they would have already done it. since i couldn't get on the website i don't know exactly what you are trying to combine but some ingredients don't mix with others. be careful.

y34963
09-30-2010, 08:23 PM
Are you implying that people who darken their skin they would have few problems with the sun? Or are you thinking that whatever you are referring to would replace self tanners?

I would caution people not to digest something that would darken their skin!! What would that product do to your internal organs?

Moyat
09-30-2010, 09:10 PM
I know people having used melanotan 2 for many yrs, having had their blood checked and everything was fine.

Increasing melanocytes protects the skin, so some could be a bit cautious not knowing what the long term effects are but on the other hand: a sunburnt skin is also risky.
I just don't like the injection part of melanotan, so if other patents claim to have found another delivery method, I'd be very pleased to use it.

y34963
09-30-2010, 10:49 PM
That is the problem isn't it with products. We truly don't know what the long term effects will be. I know getting a sun burn is risky so that is why I wear a great broad spectrum sunscreen and limit myself being out in the sun.

I know that everything we put on our skin and in our bodies must go through and cleansed through the liver. In today's age more and more people are having liver problems because of this. We all must be very cautious of what we are doing. Having your blood checked is not really good enough as it all depends on what they are checking your blood for.

All I am saying is please just be careful.

Moyat
10-02-2010, 07:50 PM
That's why I'm looking for good formulators who can analyze the patents and see how they can put in into a formula with minimal risks

Moyat
12-27-2010, 09:25 AM
Maybe someone should look into this: looks promising

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/EP2014276.html