PDA

View Full Version : Big big problem in terms of payment

chinee
09-27-2010, 04:05 PM
I just wanna share this to everybody maybe some of you could help me. I have this big big problem about payment. I have a product and somebody ordered online. the problem is I cant ship it, because it cost to much and the buyer couldnt afford it if I ship it. So I suggests to her to just pay online on the same company in there country. she said she doesn't have a credit card so I told her to just use the credit card of your relatives then just pay her back after. Now I will pay P300 to make my id global so that I can receive the payment. My problem is she will use maestro credit card without me knowing if the company really accepts maestro credit card and also If I can really receive the payment by just giving my global id. THus, I wanna know if company accepts all credit cards? as long that it is a credit card?

y34963
09-27-2010, 07:55 PM
I am not sure I am understanding your question. Companies do not take every credit card. You would have to ask the company which cards they accept for payments.

Elena K
09-27-2010, 09:36 PM
the best way to find out if a company accepts a certain credit card is to ask them. I hope this answers your question