PDA

View Full Version : Pimple problem

chinee
09-26-2010, 12:09 PM
I have a problem, I have a pimple right now and it is big I mean really big. It keeps on bothering me from time to time. I wanna know if I got this from the person whom I kissed on the cheek. I wonder if it is contagious?

vencasand
09-26-2010, 01:44 PM
pimples are not contagious. that is if it is a regular pimple.

Dr.Deepak
09-27-2010, 08:34 PM
yup not contagious..

Elena K
09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
I agree - pimples are not contagious. If you give it some time it will heal on it's own. If it really bothers you - try applying a dot of clay based face mask, and leaving it overnight. It should decrease swelling around the pimple and expedite healing.

drrenuka
09-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables and salads that include high in vitamin A such as carrots, apricots, green leafy vegetables romaine lettuce and spinach. Vitamin A helps to reduce oils in your skin and to maintain and repair tissues. This tends to be a reliable and effective natural acne treatment.

chinee
10-02-2010, 02:30 AM
I see thank you for your help.

guitargal
02-05-2011, 07:13 AM
I don't think you really thought pimples are contagious did you? If it does not go away you should have it checked. There are some things that are contagious like MRSA. Did the person you kissed have a similar "pimple"? If so did theirs go away?

abhinav singh
02-05-2011, 07:34 AM
I agree, it is not contagious. Drink plenty of water and eat green vegetables and salad in your diet really helps to get rid of pimples.

SecretB5StopsAc
08-16-2011, 04:29 AM
Drinking herbal water is a well known herbal medication for removing pimples. Drinking water and cleaning properly can also help prevent future breakouts.

raymondebontrag
11-11-2011, 02:50 AM
I think pimples appears if you do this:

*Dont sleep early at night
*Eat to much oily food
*and smoking cigarettes or drinking alcoholic drinks

If you do one of this or all of this..Its Better for you to control or better yet to stop it....

sara145wilson
11-19-2011, 08:33 AM
I agree, it is not contagious. Drink plenty of water and eat green vegetables and salad in your diet really helps to get rid of pimples.

Yes, i agree with you that pimples are not contagious and if you want to get rid from the pimple problem the tips suggested above helps and many more remedies and acne products are available in the market.....

[URL=removed]

Jenny
11-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Are you having oily food for back few days its the also the reason the pimple can cause.

Jenny
12-19-2011, 06:36 AM
Have you eaten anything spicy or oily for few days before they appear that may be reason behind it.