PDA

View Full Version : I dont want my baby to be a lesbian one day

chinee
09-25-2010, 07:00 AM
Mostly of our tv ads and movies are advertised by ladies or women. I might sound freaky but I am so worried that my baby is watching all those adds and so and so. Knowing the fact that my baby is a boy, but he is always seeing women. The thing here is I dont want him to be a lesbian one day just because of the influence that he is getting from watching television.

vencasand
09-25-2010, 03:51 PM
all parents worry about what their children are watching on tv. if you are worried limit ian's tv to the disney channel. i heard a wise old saying once. all parents worry about what their child might turn out to be, but forget that they forget that their child is someone now. just love ian. teach him right from wrong. teach him morals and mannors. he will be fine.

y34963
09-25-2010, 04:55 PM
You also should stop putting your 4 month old son near the TV! He is too young anyway. Children need to keep their minds moving and occupied and watching TV doesn't to that at all at any age. There are tons of baby activities and toys that your son could be playing with that would stimulate his mind.

Take you baby to be around other children his same age or older. Babies and older children love to be around each other and play. Make play dates with your friends that have children. Take him to community centres and parks where children play so that he can interact. This is very important for his growth.

With respect to your son growing up to be a lesbian that is impossible as he is a boy. Being gay is not something a person grows into. Most health care professionals believe that some people are predisposed at birth anyway and there is nothing a parent can to do stop it.