PDA

View Full Version : Is there something wrong with my baby?

chinee
09-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Hi to all my friends here, perhaps you could help me out. I have this big problem with my baby boy. I wonder why until now he doesn't know how to do the close open and the aline thing, despite of the fact that I was always teaching him. He's already 4 month old and still doesn't know anything. Perhaps somebody could give me an idea on what to teach for him to absorb it fast.

y34963
09-11-2010, 03:24 AM
Chinee, please let your son be a baby. He is only four months old. I am not sure what you are referring to by close open and aline thing but at four months babies do not even sit yet!
Enjoy your son and if you think there is something wrong with him take him to your doctor.

Dr.Deepak
09-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Don't be so worried about your baby he is just 4 months old. yea i too didn't get what u mean by "close open and the aline thing" . well don't force anything that he can't learn he is too your for that. Well here are few things you might be interested in knowing better about your baby developments and milestones every months and weeks. Hope it helps you better.

http://www.babycenter.com/baby-milestones

chinee
09-11-2010, 11:05 PM
okey, thanks for the advice/s. Anyway the close open thing is like doing the twinkle twinkle by hands. Perhaps you would like to know it. Once again thank you.