PDA

View Full Version : Alphaderma CE 30 day free trial

sallyB
08-10-2010, 11:00 PM
Found this http://www.janson-beckett.com/free/ and wanted to see if anyone else had good experience with alphaderma? I've wanted to try it for a whlie now and this seems like a good way to do so?

velkoning
08-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Hi Sally,

I do believe this is pretty good, however don't be fooled by the free trial. You are paying quite a bit for postage and packaging $9.95 and if you don't return the product within 30 days (considering you don't like the product), then you will be charged the full price of $39.95. You would also need to make sure that you are not responsible for the return postage as well.

I have recently shared a few advice posts from my own blog which might give you a few more ideas on some other possible solutions. Post 1: Panda Eyes. Post 2: 3 Tips On How To Improve Your Natural Face Lift

Paul

sallyB
02-17-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi Sally,

I do believe this is pretty good, however don't be fooled by the free trial. You are paying quite a bit for postage and packaging $9.95 and if you don't return the product within 30 days (considering you don't like the product), then you will be charged the full price of $39.95. You would also need to make sure that you are not responsible for the return postage as well.

I have recently shared a few advice posts from my own blog which might give you a few more ideas on some other possible solutions. Post 1: Panda Eyes. Post 2: 3 Tips On How To Improve Your Natural Face Lift

Paul

I tried the offer. And it turns out I didn't like it much. It seemed ok at first but it dried out my skin. I got real flaky around my hairline and on my cheek bones. And you were right, when I called to return it I was responsible for return shipping. And then I just forgot to return it. Oh well at least it was only $40 it could have been much more expensive.