PDA

View Full Version : 3 Tips To Improve The Success Of Your Natural Facelift

velkoning
08-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Tip 1 – Exercise

Facial fitness is all about working out the muscles of the face to prevent them from sagging. Just like exercising the muscles of our body, the muscles will become toned and the skin will visibly improve, the same applies to facial muscles and skin.

If facial muscles are ignored, they just sit on our faces getting longer and thinner as the years go by, giving us that loose-skinned and tired look as we age. Facial fitness ensures the facial muscles undergo a type of resistance training, which results in the skin being pulled and pushed so the muscles are contracted, taking away the sags and smoothing out the wrinkles from our faces.

Tip 2 – Diet

Water constitutes around 50 to 70% of our body weight, so it has to be vital, Right?! Correct hydration of the skin is extremely important, as it helps the skin retain its inner moisture and there it also maintains its elasticity. Make it a point to drink at least 8 eight-ounce glasses of water every day. This can be either in its natural form or in the form of any other fluids or beverages.

Fresh vegetable and fruit juices also help the skin maintain the much needed nutrients and fluid balance, giving it a natural face lift.

Tip 3 – Sleep

Make sure you are getting enough good quality sleep. You know how you feel after a rough night? Everything seems to sag the next morning, your shoulders droop and you drag your feet as you head for the bathroom – Your face is not excluded! Effective sleep will reduce the effects of bags under your eyes and together with a healthy diet and regular facial exercises as described in the many recommended solutions available, you will be well on your way to a younger you!

I found a fantastic article the other day, where you will uncover the secrets of a former Parisian fashion model, who graced the covers of Vogue France, Elle and many other top fashion magazines as well as working for Yves St Laurant, Mary Quant and Elizabeth Arden. Things took an unfortunate turn for the worse and she got divorced! This stressful period obviously sped up the aging process and soon she found herself disliking what she saw in the mirror and decided to do something about it. Share in these secrets - [URL Under Review] (This will take you to my site - Go to this article and click the link there to learn more - It's really worth it!

y34963
08-11-2010, 12:59 AM
Paul, this site isn't for promoting your own skincare.

velkoning
08-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback, but my site is just a blog site and I do not sell my own products. I research the market and provide information on some of the solutions I come across, to help whoever might be looking for advice or assistance.

Paul