PDA

View Full Version : What will I train to my 3 month old baby

chinee
07-29-2010, 07:59 AM
I wanna train my 3 month old baby and I wanna know what to train to him. I wanted to train him as much as I can because I wanted him to grow up smart. Perhaps some of you has a baby and wanted to share their experience/s to me. Your help would be a big thing to me. Thank you in advance.

vencasand
07-29-2010, 01:08 PM
actually you can play classical music and read to him. you can show him how his toys work. like squeaking and just actually play with him. reading to him is important. he is a little young but as you read show him the pictures. soon he will be able to throw things so play ball with him. roll the ball back and forth. just love him. he will learn on his own. allow him to do things himself. you learn from doing. the main thing is to get him to love reading. a whole new world can open to a young man who reads. right now just cuddle and let him know you will always be there for him.

chinee
08-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Wow that is really fun brenda. Actually I bought him a toy. And I had fun watching him playing. Is there any way to download video here? I wanted you to see my baby and how he has played with his toy.

celia22
08-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Sorry dear I don't have any idea because I don't have any child.But you can find it out online or else consult any nurse who take care of small child.

kevinkrieger
04-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Talk to your baby throughout the day to develop her language skills.

alexis11
08-19-2015, 08:18 PM
I think it is not the age of training anything. So, grow up your baby and train anything what you want.

ThomasEvans
10-05-2015, 07:43 AM
I think for you the best option is to enroll your kid to a preschool, which provides overall development od kids, which makes them smart, active and creative. Preschool provides opportunity to socialize and interact. Many preschool also include extra curricular activities in their curriculum which is beneficial for kids.