PDA

View Full Version : Re: Hare and care tips

zenith
07-28-2010, 09:00 AM
Hi
How long before the day did you have, or are having, your trials? We're coming up to the 4 month mark and I'm thinking I really ought to find someone to do it!
Thanks!

zenith
07-29-2010, 06:54 AM
Hi
I just wanted to share with you all that we used BLUSH MAKEUP BY MARGARET.... She is mobile across Sydney..... we thought she was great she can to the hairdressers for us....really good
Thanks!

shallu1
08-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Everyone wants to have a smooth skin. Now a days many [ Link Removed ]Ayurveda lotions and creams are available. Aloe Vera is very useful natural herb for skin. It can be used to cure all types of skin problems. For more help you can visit my site.

y34963
08-21-2010, 02:51 PM
SHALLU1 No spamming on this site

drrenuka
10-15-2010, 08:50 AM
1.Purchase an Aloe Vera plant from any nursery. Make sure to plant in a suitable container that allows the plant to grow with out restrictions. Set in a sunny window and water sparingly when ground surrounding the plant is dry to the touch.

2.For some soothing aloe for dry skin, itch, or sunburn cut off a small leaf of the Aloe Vera plant about as long as your index finger. Make a slice length wise down the leaf to expose the Aloe and apply to the skin. If you are using the aloe for a wound you can cover the wound with gauze and tape.

3.If you need another application cut off another section. You must use the Aloe Vera right away. Don't cut a leaf off until you need it!

Or what you can do is just try Lass Aloe Vera Hydro Gel which is very effective for pimples, acne scars, stretch marks & scalp disorders, minor burns etc. Aloe Vera Hydro Gel can also be used as shaving gel & hair styling gel. check out and read more about it from this link: ALOE VERA GEL (1.Purchase an Aloe Vera plant from any nursery. Make sure to plant in a suitable container that allows the plant to grow with out restrictions. Set in a sunny window and water sparingly when ground surrounding the plant is dry to the touch. 2.For some soothing aloe for dry skin, itch, or sunburn cut off a small leaf of the Aloe Vera plant about as long as your index finger. Make a slice length wise down the leaf to expose the Aloe and apply to the skin. If you are using the aloe for a wound you can cover the wound with gauze and tape. 3.If you need another application cut off another section. You must use the Aloe Vera right away. Don't cut a leaf off until you need it! Or what you can do is just try Lass Aloe Vera Hydro Gel which is very effective for pimples, acne scars, stretch marks & scalp disorders, minor burns etc. Aloe Vera Hydro Gel can also be used as shaving gel & hair styling gel. check out and read more about it from this link: http://www.*************.com/natural_beauty_products/aloevera_gel.php)