PDA

View Full Version : Everybody doesnt like you

chinee
07-27-2010, 07:14 AM
I wonder what should I do If I feel that almost everybody hates me. I have different attitude towards everybody especially with girls. I most likely like to talk to guys because of their personality, they are easy to deal with, and very open minded. Thus, I dont understand why Im like that but being like this makes me feel happy and pretty much contented with my life.

vencasand
07-27-2010, 02:02 PM
i was a tomboy all my life. my best friends were guys. nobody hates you so get that out of your mind. you are probably quiet around women. you are a smart lady chinee, just start speaking with them. if you are too quiet and shy people can take that as being snobby but you don't seem snobby to me. just talk to the girls. i am also most comfortable with guys but i talk to everyone. in fact i don't stop talking until someone tells me to shut up. just kidding. i am very talkative though. just relax around the woman. i am sure you will be very well liked just as you are on this forum.!!!

y34963
07-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I wonder what should I do If I feel that almost everybody hates me. I have different attitude towards everybody especially with girls. I most likely like to talk to guys because of their personality, they are easy to deal with, and very open minded. Thus, I dont understand why Im like that but being like this makes me feel happy and pretty much contented with my life.

Chinee if you are happy and contented with your life then you do not have a problem. I think most women relate to men better so you are not alone in that respect. I am sure that most people don't hate you at all. A person only needs a couple of good friends not a lot in their life.

All of us women know that there are some of us that are just mean, lol. We are a lot harder on ourselves than men are that's for sure.

I have always like being around men better too. I don't have a problem speaking with women but if they give me attitude to heck with them. You are probably a very beautiful woman, and other women are threatened by that.

vencasand
07-28-2010, 01:16 PM
and i will add something to Sandy's post. jealousy. not necessarily jealous of your beauty but the way you can connect with the guys. i have been there most of my life. and i agree that you should never be threatened by the ignorance of some women. we are women and we like you.!!!

y34963
07-28-2010, 03:38 PM
lol, that's right Brenda. Woman are jealous of lots of things. One time I worked with this lady and she was nasty to me. I finally asked her why because she didn't even know me and she finally said she was jealous of my family. She thought I had the perfect husband and children. Little did she know!! All she was doing was making assumptions.