PDA

View Full Version : Eat fish for health skin?!

Lsmith
07-22-2010, 06:48 PM
Hello Everyone!

I encounter this report online talking about the effect of eating fish and anti-aging. I wonder if anyone has tried taking fish-oil and how it works for you?

http://www.seafoodfromnorway.com/page?id=100&key=53399

angelinadiaz
09-25-2010, 06:13 AM
Yes,I heard that eating fish is good for healthy skin..

chinee
09-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Yes I heard it to and I've tried salmon already. and also why dont you try tuna fish like if you dont have time to cook there's a lot of tuna in can out in the market like century tuna. I really love the taste of this fish its really yummy and healthy too, It keeps your body in shapes also.

angelinadiaz
09-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Hey thank you so much...Will definitely try...

Elena K
09-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Hmm,,, Makes sense - since eating fish is good for your overall heath, it should be good for your skin as well

drrenuka
10-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Fatty acids are good for both the skin and the hair. They cut down on inflammation under the skin that causes acne and even adult rosacea. Essential fatty acids are found in almonds, salmon, tuna, hazel nuts and other various fishes and nuts. Fatty acids found in fish can also benefit the shine of your hair. Fish also carry proteins, which can help repair the damage to your hair also. Since hair is comprised of proteins that need to be fed daily, eating fish and nuts once a day can be useful for hair health.

bobkerry
10-31-2010, 11:34 AM
fish is really good for our health and it really helps in enhancing the level of iron...so it is really beneficial and people should take it in order to make their skin healthy and fresh

saveontans
11-12-2010, 09:32 AM
yes, eating fish is good for healthy and shining skin.

vencasand
12-26-2010, 02:52 PM
just a note. fish is wonderful for your health and body, just don't fry it. if you fry the fish it takes the beneficial oils and makes them bad for your heart.