PDA

View Full Version : Make up remover advice

whiteflint
07-20-2010, 12:38 PM
What is a good eye make-up remover that won't make the skin around my eyes overly dry?

vencasand
07-20-2010, 01:56 PM
i used to use a cleansing cream. i would put it on and wait a few seconds then remove with a tissue. you can use vaseline, ponds cold cream, almost any kind of cream that is safe for your face. baby lotion or oil is good. just don't rub too hard and after you apply the lotion, cream or oil allow it to soften the makeup then remove.

y34963
07-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Any good face wash will remove eye makeup. If you find your product doesn't then you can buy eye makeup remover. Most every company sells them.

I don't use anything special to remove my eyeliner, mascara, etc. but I also don't use waterproof makeup either.

After you remove your makeup be sure to use eye cream and a moisturizer on your skin then your skin will not be dry.

chinee
07-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Well I haven't tried any make up remover but instead I just wash my face with Nivea facial wash after using make ups. Perhaps for me It is the most effective way to remove your make up and also to make it clean and to prevent it from being itchy.

Elena K
10-04-2010, 03:40 AM
I use Almay liquid eye make up remover, it works pretty well for me - removes make up without drying gentle skin around eyes. I also like Neutrogena one.

lezah
07-02-2011, 01:40 PM
hi ladies,

have you ever you petroleum jelly for make up remover? i suggest you should try cause in works perfect and you don't need to be worry because it's safe to use.

timmee
10-07-2011, 07:51 AM
What is a good eye make-up remover that won't make the skin around my eyes overly dry?

you can remove your eye make up with a good moisturizing lotion with a lotion

y34963
10-10-2011, 02:57 AM
hi ladies,

have you ever you petroleum jelly for make up remover? i suggest you should try cause in works perfect and you don't need to be worry because it's safe to use.

Petroleum jelly should not be used on your face. I wouldn't recommend its use at all.

Edanur
10-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly) works well for the stubborn things, like eye liner. However Flirt! (by Kohl's.) has an eye make-up remover that doesn't burn, and it doesn't irritate your eyes.

If you want to change the type of Soap you use, Dove Winter Moisture soap for some weird reason, removes makeup really well. and it smells like Vanilla. :)

annachristopher
10-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Eye makeup is notoriously stubborn and difficult to remove, so you need a good, safe makeup remover in your arsenal. The Garnier SkinActive Waterproof Micellar Cleansing Water is my favourite and the top pick because it is a gentle but powerful one-step eye makeup remover that removes even the heaviest eye makeup easily.

illeana
10-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Below are some of the options -

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Remover
Bioderma Sensibio H2O

Herrybraun
09-17-2019, 08:40 AM
I thinks "water" is the one and only best of all make up remover liquid on earth. You can use it without any hesitation and no complications.