PDA

View Full Version : Popping Pimples?

MichaelCoupon
07-05-2010, 07:08 PM
Is popping pimples a good idea? Isn't that what dermatologist do anyways? If and when should I pop my pimple?:)

vencasand
07-06-2010, 01:45 PM
no popping pimples isn't a good idea. yes the derms usually remove them but they know what they are doing. most of us when we try just make the pimple look and feel worse. derms usually remove blackheads. don't pop or pick at your pimples. if they are bad see a derm for meds to apply.

jessicaKloser
07-07-2010, 05:22 AM
Squeezing a abscess can advance to a birthmark hard, red, aching birthmark abysmal aural the skin or a cyst. The a lot of austere anatomy of a blemish, cysts are ample and acutely affronted lesions. They advance if a film forms about the infection in the dermis, creating a soft, fluid-filled lump. Cysts have to by advised by a physician.

chinee
07-09-2010, 10:55 AM
I dont think popping pimples is a good idea because it will just make scars to your face and ruin it. It would be better to avoid doing it instead let an expert do it for you, for s/he knows best.

MichaelCoupon
07-09-2010, 03:37 PM
That's what I said to a friend. That popping pimples leads to scarring. Thanks for your help.

Elena K
09-21-2010, 01:08 AM
Popping pimples can push bacteria deeper into the skin and promote infection. So, it's a very bad idea

Bob West
09-25-2010, 06:42 AM
Yeah I agree don't pop it. Because what you'll do is that you'l probably just spread the bacteria (P-acne) around and infect more pores and get more acne. Also it might lead to some bad scarring if you keep doing it. Instead wash it and take care of it and it'll go away.

stevesmith
01-06-2011, 11:59 AM
HI,
Don't pop your pimples, especially if your skin is prone to infection .It is really a bad idea.

alexander10
01-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Squeezing a abscess can advance to a birthmark hard, red, aching birthmark abysmal aural the skin or a cyst.U can find best acne treatment from here.

guitargal
02-05-2011, 07:09 AM
I agree that it is a bad idea to do this but come on how many of us listen to what we are saying? It is hard not too!