PDA

View Full Version : Six Anti aging Skin Care tips

vinodg
07-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Six Anti aging Skin Care Tips

1. Exfoliation of dead skin cells and constant moisture and hydration are very important part of an anti aging skin care regimen.

2. Smoking will age you, because the chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process.

3. To regain your eternal beauty and to get back your youth, go with the anti aging skin care supplements.

4. Avoid the sun. This is how skin can acquire a tough, leathery appearance...wearing sunscreen is very important part of anti aging skin care.

5. With a minimal investment of effort, anti aging skin care can be simple and easy.

6. Taking fruits daily is very good for an anti aging skin care.

BrendaMarie
07-12-2008, 04:19 PM
OK I hear the term exfoliation all over the place but have 1 question: What is it? LOL

aliva
07-17-2008, 08:22 PM
OK I hear the term exfoliation all over the place but have 1 question: What is it? LOL

In a simple way it is the scrapping off dead cells on your skin to make it feel instantly smoother and cleaner.

Starchild47
07-20-2008, 05:21 AM
Yes this can be done with scrubs or things like products with jojoba beads that help to get rid of the dead skin cells. You can use loofa sponges to exfoliate other parts of the body such as elbows, knees, and heels of the feet.

samson smith
08-29-2011, 10:35 AM

1. Exfoliation of dead skin cells and constant moisture and hydration are very important part of an anti aging skin care regimen.

2. Smoking will age you, because the chemicals in the smoke are aging to the skin and will reverse your anti aging skin care process.

3. To regain your eternal beauty and to get back your youth, go with the anti aging skin care supplements.

4. Avoid the sun. This is how skin can acquire a tough, leathery appearance...wearing sunscreen is very important part of anti aging skin care.

5. With a minimal investment of effort, anti aging skin care can be simple and easy.

I have read all the anti aging tips that are given by you. These tips are really very useful. I know one tip of anti aging that I discuss with you. The anti-aging skin care strictly observes is the use of sunscreen. The use of sunscreen greatly helps in decreasing the effects of aging to skin. The exposure to UVA and UVB rays rapidly brings about the early formation of fine lines, wrinkles and skin pigmentation which is responsible for the appearance of matured-looking skin. So, thanks for sharing your beautiful ideas.

priteshppt
08-31-2011, 06:37 AM
Hello,,

Other tips are OK but can you tell me how come smoke can harm my skin and ? How can it harm my skin age too?

nuren skin care
09-15-2011, 09:58 AM
To dear priteshppt

It is worth taking time to consider how smoking cigarettes will damage your skin and accelerate skin aging. Do you really want this to happen to you?
The Chief Medical Officer of the UK said that smoking adds between 10-20 years to your natural age.

For more beauty tips and expert advice visit [url]

rachard1583
09-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Get plenty of sleep - Stress and lack of sleep are common causes of premature skin aging. The average adult gets two to three fewer hours of sleep each night than people did a century ago. Sleep is important, and you should strive to obtain at least 8 hours of sleep per day.

Carolhardin
10-06-2011, 06:15 AM
Great!!! You have shared the good tips to get wrinkle free skin. Proper diet plan and drinking plenty of water helps a lot to get the glowing and beautiful skin.

vencasand
10-06-2011, 01:25 PM
priteshptt, smoking can cause damage inside and out. the smoke you inhale has bad effects in your body. cancer of the lungs, esophagas, larnyx, mouth, pancrease and colon. the smoke you exhale is putting all kinds of bad chemicals on your skin. just the smoke from the cigarette itself is clinging to your clothes and to your skin. have you listened to an older woman's smokers voice? it is deep and rattles. an older man has a smokers cough. look at their skin!!! it is wrinkled discolored and they look years older than their age. i have 2 daughters who smoke and i am afraid i will outlive both of them!!!!!!!

Edanur
10-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Eat an anti aging diet. One of the most important influences on our skin’s health is the quality and quantity of the food you eat. Therefore, healthy skin and a balanced diet will help to reduce wrinkles and signs of premature skin aging.

By eating plenty of anti aging fruits and vegetables, especially brightly colored fruit and leafy greens, you are giving your body vitamins and antioxidants that combat the breakdown of collagen and elastin in your skin. Collagen and elastin help to maintain firm and youthful skin.

larrybrown06
11-10-2011, 05:47 AM
Great tips you have shared with us.
Thanks for sharing these tips with us.

sara145wilson
11-10-2011, 07:16 AM
The tips shared by you are good and quiet helpful.
And thanks for sharing this informative information with us as well.

sara145wilson
11-15-2011, 08:27 AM

The six anti aging treatment provided by you are good and thanks for sharing such nice tips.And it helps me a lot.:)

sara145wilson
11-16-2011, 07:00 AM
The anti aging tips provided by you are good and thanks for sharing this with us as well...

Still Learning
11-16-2011, 06:32 PM
Wonderful tips on how to keep it looking young and healthy

somaliabiswas
11-25-2011, 07:37 AM
It short leading a healthy and natural based life, with almost every thing balanced will give us in retune a happy and great life.

daisygrace
11-29-2011, 12:52 PM
Thanks , For sharing this tips, smoking always reason of various disorder.

skincareguru12
12-05-2011, 04:59 PM

However, it is a misconception that you are use to scrubs, which only age the skin and do long term damage ... They actually are just a marketing "ploy" and do not work ... There is a gel that is not very well known but is used my celebrities that calms the skin and actually will provide you with dead skin falling in your hands while you massage your skin with it ....

Brian

y34963
12-05-2011, 05:40 PM
It is imperative that you exfoilate your skin. Not just your face. Your legs and arms as well. Scrubs will not harm your skin whatsoever if use properly and are not a misconception. You can also over do the gel as well.

sara145wilson
12-17-2011, 06:26 AM

The skin anti aging tips shared by you are good and thanks for telling this.:)

Albertsmith
08-27-2013, 05:36 AM
Even I would like to add on, that aging tips are known to be the most in demand with the women, as by this we get to know the the way on how we can reduce the wrinkles and make the most from these tips. Even I would like to say that the wrinkles are going to be there for sure, but we can opt for some of the methods by which they can be reduced for longer period.

kevinkrieger
11-18-2013, 10:51 AM
Coconut oil is great for the healing and makes soft skin
Drink a lot of water.
Cut down sugars and processed foods.
Exercise daily in the early morning or late afternoon. Avoid sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.

Salsa
12-24-2013, 04:41 PM
My parents were both heavy smokers, and both died of cancer at the age of 70. When we came to clean up their (seemingly beautiful) home to get it ready for sale, it was incredible how much brown tar there was on everything. Even though I know my mom was a great housekeeper, it just coats everything. So..my point is, think what this is doing to your skin everyday when you are wreathed in smoke yourself.

Emily Kristina
12-26-2013, 01:21 PM
You should drink plenty of water on regular basis and can think of applying herbal based creams like Life cell anti aging cream. There are many anti-aging and anti-wrinkle creams on the market. According to market surveys, one of the best anti-wrinkle and anti-aging creams is manufactured by a company called Life cell. With brilliant results it is categorized as number 1 for anti aging creams. Though it is expensive, the results are long-lasting and ensured.

Terry
01-17-2014, 06:11 AM
Always pay careful attention in doing the right anti aging steps for your face. Eat fruits and vegetables. Apply the right dermology skin care cleansers, moisturizers, serums and masks. Do not go for those cheap products.

ChristinaRose
03-12-2014, 01:26 AM
Has anyone tried Argan Oil or Essential oils like Rosehip Seed Oil, Carrot Seed Oil or Neroli as part of anti-aging skin routine?

Emily Kristina
04-17-2014, 06:02 AM
I am very conscious about my skin and I always go with good skin care routine like more fruits and green vegetables in my diet plus I also include ******** anti aging cream in my daily routine because it gives me new life to my skin.

marclewis
08-23-2014, 06:51 AM
Drink five to eight glasses of water.
Lower down your stress levels
Include fruits and green vegetables in your daily routine
Do exercise daily for slowing the aging process
Get 8 hours of sleep each night
Avoid sun exposure

Emma Brown
08-29-2014, 11:19 AM
Top 10 Anti-aging Tips:

1. Human Growth Hormone Therapy
2. Restore Your Hormones
3. Use a Wrinkle Reducer
4. Sleep
5. Consider a Good Supplement
6. Maximize Your Intake of Antioxidants
7. Exercise
8. Remember the Spirit
9. Eat Well
10. Stimulate Your Brain

dia1
10-26-2014, 09:02 AM
Stay out of Sun and use Spf Sun screen lotion to protect your skin from sun. Use Spf Product according to your skin type. Drink Plenty of Water and take 6-8 hours rest or sleep everyday.

mariawatson
10-30-2014, 10:44 AM
Rarely do you come across a cosmetic product that can change the very way you feel about yourself. Once I started using Sakare, I started to feel more self confident and my skin simply looked blissful. By now I have used a whole range of their products from acne creams to anti wrinkle serums and every time its products have worked beyond my expectations. Based on my experience, I can confidently recommend Sakare to everyone!

cli1986
11-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Just a tip - because I'm hooked on exfoliating and love what it's doing for my skin - I use "Foaming Skin Polish" from a company called Yu-Be. I do it like three times a week when I'm washing my face (I think more than that can be too rough on your skin). It really helps! Getting rid of all that dry and dead skin - my skin is smooth and soft all the time now, and does look younger!

Audrey824
01-21-2015, 07:40 PM
I exfoliate daily with my shower with loofah in pure coconut oil bar. I used pure and organic coconut oil before and felt like Hollywood and Victoria Secret wannabe since this regimen appeared to have been started by these stars. But it's messy, greasy and too much work and don't have the similar luxury of time and private beauticians like them as they apply it overnight and rinse in the morning. Of course, like what I wrote above, it is the holistic change in lifestyle that I owe my health, hair and skin wellness.

Evlin Symon
05-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Useful Info... Thanks

pharmacysell
06-02-2015, 12:00 PM
Taking healthy diet regulary is the best way for getting anti aging skin. Take fruits as much as possible.

William Smith
06-05-2015, 05:40 AM
Everybody wants to keep his/her skin beautiful and smooth. There are various beauty products available in the market but we also need to follow some tips discussed above. Thanks a lot.

sandracusack
01-18-2016, 05:12 AM
Good tips. Ill definitely follow them

sharncheema
10-21-2016, 09:34 AM
great, such a useful and knowledgeable thread and replies thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

Simon David
01-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Hello admin!! I really thank to you for posting this wonderful article!! I have a very sensitive skin and was worried related to the skin products. Then, my friend suggested me “Dermogenix”. This is a powerful all-in-one formula for both reducing wrinkles and restoring smooth youthful glowing skin. For me this is Best and Effective Wrinkle Cream (https://webmdmen.com/dermogenix-review-anti-aging-cream-product-review/) and I will recommend to all who have sensitive skin.

Lee Ching
01-08-2017, 07:20 AM
1) Avoid the sun as this is the number one cause of wrinkles.
2) Stop smoking as cigarette smoke release an enzyme that breaks down collagen and elasticity of our skin.
3) Use a serum with growth factors to rejuvenate our skin's ability to produce collagen and to regain elasticity.
4) Use a good moisterizer with sufficient SPF protection.
5) Eat more fruit & vegetable because they are rich in antioxidants that fight damages caused by free radicals produced naturally by our body.