PDA

View Full Version : Love yourself

chinee
07-01-2010, 02:13 AM
I wanna know how to love yourself more than loving others. And is it true that if you dont love yourself that much it means you dont exactly know how to love others.

vencasand
07-01-2010, 01:45 PM
to love yourself more than loving others makes you a vain person. if you love others, truly love others you love yourself. putting someones well being ahead of your own is known as kindness. a vain person, loving only themselves, cannot truly be happy.

y34963
07-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Well said Brenda.

As women we are always putting others ahead of us. We want to take care of others, especially family and friends. As mothers, there isn't anything that we wouldn't do for our children, we would die for them if needed.

As far as loving myself more than loving others, it will never happen.

I accept myself for who I am and I like what I have done with my life and I am comfortable with my appearance so I am content which is a nice place to be.

celia22
08-02-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm totally agree with you.Love yourself.You will feel good by loving yourself.I liked your thought.

bballboy
09-16-2010, 03:17 PM
I think you can love yourself more than others and not be vain. There's only a couple of people I love more than myself, and I find I still do a good job of protecting the interests of others. It's important to keep your interests at heart, though, as you can't be sure that someone else is going to be as kind to you as you are to them.