PDA

View Full Version : Sunless Tanning Products

sunlabs
06-30-2010, 10:59 AM
Sunless tanning products, also called self-tanners, can provide your skin a tanned appearance without causing any harmful effect on your skin. You can find sunless tanning products in various forms like creams, gels, lotions and sprays. The active ingredient in most sunless tanning products is dihydroxyacetone (DHA). When applied to the skin, DHA reacts with dead cells in the outermost layer of skin to temporarily darken the skin's appearance. The coloring doesn't wash off, but it gradually fades as the dead skin cells slough off — typically within a few days.
Now, you can find various high quality sunless tanning products on online. And another great thing is that they are available at affordable prices. Because of these benefits, sunless tanning has now become a far much healthier option of achieving the desired smooth natural bronze tan.

andrew_tanning
01-25-2011, 05:15 AM
yeah thats really true, had used a product named melanotan ii. its a sunless tanning product that i bought online. its effective and safe to use.
i bought it here [ Link removed ]

vencasand
01-25-2011, 02:28 PM
andrew we are watching you. stop promoting your own products.

maxakins
08-16-2011, 01:19 AM
I think one can also use Melanotan. I heard this is great.

kevinkrieger
11-27-2013, 05:37 AM
I like Nivea Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs.

Pantherkaur
08-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Most of times, I prefer to use natural homemade products which have no side -effects.
Rub Potato slice on the effected areas. It would work.

Evlin Symon
06-22-2015, 08:49 AM
I like Dermaxsol, Clinique lotion and NARS Laguna bronzing powder.

mmuller
05-31-2016, 12:20 AM
I totally agree. I am selling the ESSENTIALS FOAMING SUNLESS TAN from Rodan + Fields and its great.