PDA

View Full Version : Other people think that you are a nobody

chinee
06-09-2010, 12:17 AM
Sometimes I am so scared of doing things or so scared of taking responsibilities to life because I'm so damn afraid of failure. I wanna know how to overcome all of those things and how to face the reality of life because I know and I could feel that other people thought that I am stupid and a nobody. I wanna be a leader but how can I stand alone if at first I am already afraid of doing things and starting to feel nervous that I think makes me miserable the whole time.

vencasand
06-09-2010, 03:00 PM
chinee you are not afraid of responsiblities or you wouln't have had a child. you seem to be a very smart woman to me. you don't have to be a leader you know just do the best you can at what you do. i never wanted to be a leader but i am a great follower. i don't do what i think is wrong and i follow directions and the law that maintains peace. i work with great people and the only "leader" we have is my boss. we do our jobs. if we don't know an answer we go to someone who will know. i am very good at my job just because i have been doing it for so long. i am respected because i do what i am supposed to do business wise, morally wise, and caring wise. just be yourself. do what you do to the best of your ability. if you do a job make sure you do it right. pretend it has your name on it no matter how insignificant the job is. you will be fine.