PDA

View Full Version : How to naturally lighten skin?

donaldjerry
06-07-2010, 07:07 AM
I had warm beige skin, but I lived in hot climate for a while and didn't protect my skin from the sun well. It's more of a caramel now. I would like to get my skin back to its original color because there is no way I'm getting all new makeup and stuff. Plus, my culture values a lighter complexion (please don't take offense to that)

what some great ways to lighten skin naturally?

Any product suggestions that you have tried and have worked?

Thanks.

chinee
06-08-2010, 03:27 AM
I suggest you to eat healthy and right. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like papaya and so and so. I say this because there is a lot of vitamins and minerals that we can get from the food/s we eat. By doing such it can simply lighten your skin naturally without you being worried about.

dale91
06-11-2010, 02:18 AM
Here's my share of tips: you can just choose because all of these are quite effective:
* Mix 1 tsp of milk powder, 1 tsp of honey, 1 tsp of lemon juice, and ½ tsp of almond oil. Apply on face and wash off after 10-15 minutes. This pack helps bring shine to the skin and also removes tan.

* Mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice and apply on the face. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. It helps remove the tan and lightens the skin.

* Soak 4 almonds overnight. Grind into a fine paste using milk. Apply on face and neck and leave it overnight. Wash with cold water in the morning. Do this daily for 15 days, followed by twice a week.

* A tbsp of gram flour mixed with 2 tsp of raw milk and 2-3 drops of lime juice works well for lightening dark skin. Apply this mixture and leave it for 15 minutes before washing off. Repeat for 4 weeks and follow up with once a week.

* Apply a paste of fresh ground mint leaves and leave it for about 20 minutes. Wash with cold water, continue for 15 days.

* Apply a mixture of grated tomato with 2-3 drops of lime juice on the face. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing off. Do this twice a day for 15-20 days for best results.

HTH :h4:

smookedtrout
06-11-2010, 07:16 AM
Not all of us are blessed with glowing complexion. Constant exposure to sun will cause the skin to darken and appear weather-beaten. Here are a few home remedies to lighten skin tone and bring the glow back on your skin. Wash face with cool water and run an ice cube over the face. Mix a teaspoon of sugar with a few drops of lemon juice and apply to face. Rub it on gently. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash it off with Luke warm water. Mix a teaspoon of oatmeal powder, a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon to make a thick paste. Apply to face and leave it to dry. Wash off mask with water. These remedies can be followed daily. A good weekly ritual to get an instant glow and lighten skin tone is to mash ripe bananas and smear it on the face. Wash it off after 3-4 minutes, a face pack made of fullers' earth, mashed ripe papaya and cucumber juice when applied to the face and throat will help tighten skin and lighten it in the process, Apply slices of raw potato to the face. Let the juice sit for 10 minutes, then wash off with cool water. Apply milk or natural yoghurt to the face with a cloth. Leave on for 5-15 minutes or until dry. Drink at least a litre and a half of water, especially in the heat.

stella
06-11-2010, 07:45 AM
To lighten your skin apply a natural cleanser like mashed tomatoes and strawberries. Apply honey and lemon juice onto your face for 15-20 minutes. The most important thing drink lots of water.

minervagraham
06-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Its all depends on your present skin condition. If you achieve a radiant skin the color will always look better. Instead of trying different remedies get skin care products that you use normally that contain hydroquine.

beautylily
05-12-2011, 05:54 AM
It'll take a while! But first, you must...stay away from the sun and use sunscreen, you can also try this mask which I thought is quite amazing for my skin:
[url removed]

lauriemartin101
05-19-2011, 04:34 AM
For me. The most effective is papaya soap, it is making my skin more fairer.

Serena
05-19-2011, 10:53 AM
Honey mix with lemon juice works wonders for the skin. It lightens the face and improves its texture substantially. Do try a natural pack of chieckpea flour 2tbsp, lemon juice 1 tbsp, honey 10-12 drops. Make a paste in rose water. Let this dry and then scrub off with lukewarm water or raw milk. When done at least twice each week, your skin will glow and also remain clean.

y34963
05-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Cucumber mixed with aloe also lightens the skin. It also makes an awesome face mask as it soothes and softens the skin as well.

isabela
07-20-2011, 07:33 AM
heard of this recipe for the first time. maybe i'll give it a try. i'm using ******** right now for my face. good product especially for dark spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, freckles, and the like. will this natural method also do the same for me?

agathatefora
07-28-2011, 06:25 PM
Lemon juice mixed with some warm water can be used for facial or body rinse. You can do that once a week. Tried that and it worked!

Peter Lee
07-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Lemon juice is helpful to lighten the skin. If lemon is suitable for your skin, can use it directly on the dark skin. Regular use of lemon results quickly.

mck123
08-09-2011, 06:42 AM
1)Apply a mixture of lemon juice and honey.leave it for 20 minutes.then, wash it off.
2)Mash ripe banana and smear it on the face once a week.wash it off after 3-4 minutes.
3)Apply slices of raw potato to the face.Let the juice sit for 10 minutes,then wash off with cool water.

paulspnao
12-13-2011, 11:20 AM
Exoliate the skin to remove all the dead skin cells of your body. The dead skin cells might cause your skin to appear a little bit darker. By removing the dead skin cells not only do you allow the skin to regenerate you also cause it to lighten.

sukhasanthi
12-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi,
daily take plenty of water
daily taking carrot juice
daily taking fruits having C,E vitamins
coconut milk for cleansing
simple , you will get lighten skin naturally